Group is a group but a fam is the best

So I haven't updated in a while so this may be a longer chapter.

So I have never really watched one of Ethan's videos and I thought I would yesterday so I went to his channel Crankgameplays and saw a video called "I Want to believe" and it's about Septiplier. Mark has said it guys...its dead😭😂😂😂😐 Also they made the sequel to it on marks channel.
There is too much of them removing there pants like wat. 😂

Mark also did a water balloon toss game and I was rooting for Amy and Ethan the whole time. Ethan won and he ran around yelling "IM BETTER THAN MARK WAHOOOO" Ethan's the cutest lil thing! #Myfavoriteeditor

On snapchat Ethan got Amy a Christmas balloon and watch out, she's lil shook. 😂
She also got a crisis text line hat from Tyler. She looked so gorgeous today and you can see her in the background of Ethan's video "I want to believe" at 3:41 I'm pretty sure.

Ethan's snapchat was Mark saying random gibberish into a mic and turning around not realizing Ethan was filming. He looked so embarrassed and it was so cute.

Mark went to the dentist and at the start of the sequel to Ethan's video he was talking so strange Bcz his mouth was numb. I was like "Mark what drugs ya taking?" He sounds cute numb or not. That sounds sooo weird.

Why did I have to move from Ohio? Amy's gonna visit her fam! Ahh I hope she takes pictures! Also lets wish everyone to get better since Mark has infected everyone with his sickness😂

Well everything has to update when I'm writing...WHY? Eh Mark uploaded though...let me watch it...

Done watching it! It was a music video for the 12 days of Christmas and it was sooooooo awesome! Go watch it!