I wont be updating for awhile...

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated for a long time but I really can't take it. Something terrible happened. I'm still in elementary school...my school goes up to 6th grade. I was in class when we heard a loud BANG Near the front of the school. Everyone rushed out the door to see what happened but our teacher sat us down. Everyone was making up rumors until I heard the real story by a friend and a teacher who saw it.

There are multiple gates at our school since the school doesn't have hallways. It's an outside school with some of the best reviews. When I moved to Arizona I was happy to go to the school but now...they could shut down. Three kindergarten girls were walking around the art room. There is a gate there and the one named Gigi decided to climb it. Her two best friends told her not to and they went to tell a teacher Gigi was climbing the fence but before they could avoid what happened, Gigi fell to the ground...and the gate came with her. The gate fell on her making her bleed and having to be rushed to the hospital with her best friends crying along with many other students. The cops came to investigate...they said our school could be sued and shut down... I've only been there for 6 months now...I wonder what's gonna happen next.

After getting to the hospital Gigi had major head injuries and could die. Gigi was such and amazing person and would kill me if I found out she was dead...thanks for understanding...Emojis can't describe my mood