Chapter 2: Meet & Greet

Chapter 2

Ross' POV

After Mom called Riker on his phone, we walked back to the venue to get ready for the Meet & Greet.

I was looking around me, watching all the people walking down the streets when my eyes stopped on the doors of the entrance of the venue.

Then I saw her.

Looking at me.

She was like in shock or something.

So I stared back at her until Rocky screamed my name.

We had to get to the back door to get to our dressing rooms. 

Laura's POV

I saw Ross staring at me.

I know he was.

Even if the whole planet says he wasn't.

He was.

And he saw me looking at him like he was a god or something.

He must think I'm a little freak staring at people like this.

But oh my God he was staring at me! Me! Laura Marie Marano! That was so crazy!!

Anyway, I was going to see him again at the Meet & Greet!

Ross' POV

Mom got us ready for the M&G.

When we were ready to go join the group of fans, I thought about the girl I saw in the entrance doors, the girl staring at me.

Then I had that feeling you get when you really want to see someone.

Even if you don't know that specific someone.

We got out of the dressing rooms and walked towards the place we would take the pictures for the M&G.

We were walking towards the group and the voices got louder and louder.

When they spotted us, everyone was screaming so loud, it was crazy.

I was feeling so pumped just like the rest of the band.

Rydel was out of herself just like every other night.

I looked at the guys and we started freaking out too, just like every other night.

I couldn't wait to take pictures and meet everyone, even if we can only see them for about 15 seconds.

The first girl that came up to us looked about 8 or 9 years old. She was so cute. As soon as I smiled to her, she started crying. Poor angel.

Then came two girls about 17 or 18 years old. Pretty girls, but not really my type.

When they left, I took a look at the next people in line, coming towards us.

And that's when I saw the chick I had seen in the doors of the entrance.

She looked happy.

I didn't see her with anyone. Probably not accompanied.

I couldn't wait to meet her.

About 20 people took pictures with us before it was the girl's turn.

Laura's POV

They were just in front of me, so close, I could feel them.

Well not really.

Oh you know what I mean!