Chapter 21: The Long Awaited Day

Chapter 21

Two weeks later...

Ross' POV

"Mom! But it's not fair! You woke us up at 7:00 and he gets to sleep until 9:00??"

"Yeah! Don't wake us up that early if you're going to let him sleep in!"

"Oh darling he's tired of his second live taping! Let him sleep a little bit more. After all, he's your little brother!"

"Nooo! I'm the baby brother!"

"Fine huney! But he worked until really late last night, so leave him alone a few more minutes."

"But we have rehearsals for the concert tonight."

"Yeah! We have to be at the venue at 11:00."

"Fine! I'll go wake him up!"

"Oh baby! You're already awake!" She said as soon as she got in my room. "I thought you would've slept in. You were so tired because of the live taping last night!"

"Yeah..."

"I'm so happy Austin & Ally got picked up for Disney for a season, but if you're going to be that tired, you guys shouldn't book a concert the night after!"

Oh my God.

The Concert.

"Oh my God! The concert!" I said. "We have to go rehearse!"

At the same time...

Laura's POV

"Laura, darling you have to wake up! It's already 9:00! We have Lorena's wedding today!"

Lorena is my favorite cousin. She's 25. Since our age difference isn't that big, we are really close.

I was still mad at my Mom because of the Dad drama. Plus, I was a little mad because I realised that school was starting in three days.

Crap.

This summer had been the best thing that had probably ever happened to me. And inside, I felt like if summer was ending all of this would end.

But it wasn't.

No. I was all just getting started.

"You are allowed to be mad at me, Laura, but please do it for your cousin; she really wants you there."

Fine.

I got up and went to get breakfast. I was giving the silent treatment to my Mom. Rude, I know, but she didn't think before presenting my Dad to me. She deserved so kind of punishment.

I ate breakfast and went into the shower as soon as my Mom was done with the bathroom. A long hot shower I really needed to wake me up and give me the energy I had spent yesterday at our second live taping.

Our second live taping!! I still couldn't believe we had been picked up!

I did my makeup while I was in the bathroom and did my hair too. I curled it so I could show off my new ombré I had gotten a few days ago. When that was done, I went into my walk-in closet, closed the door behind me, and put some music on. I went through my whole closet before finding the perfect outfit. I put on my white strapless dress that fell just above the knee. The most beautiful piece of my closet. I looked perfect. Then, I went through all my shoes and went for my white Lipsy Chain strap heels.