My R5 M&G Experience (Not a Chapter)

This is not a chapter! You can skip this part if you desire!

A/N

Hi my littles!!

First, thanks so much for 2,000 reads!!! Wow!

So I know, I haven't uploaded anything in three weeks and I am really deeply sorry, and I really mean it. I got back from China three weeks ago, and I had so much exams, projects and homework to do. I was stressed out and I really couldn't find time and inspiration to write. So now that everything is back to normal, I finally uploaded the story. But before I had something really special to tell you about.

So, Wednesday after noon on April 2nd I finally met R5!! For this 'chapter', I'll tell you all about my story of the best evening of my life! You can skip this part if you want to keep reading the story!

As you'll notice, there is a lot of things my experience has in common with the story and how Laura meets Ross, because I wrote the story imagining how my M&G would be like and it ended up being a lot alike;)

Penny

P.S: M&G picture in 'Media' section on the right (for the ones on a laptop)
*For the ones on the app, it at the beginning of the chapter above the title. If you don't see it and you really want to, just ask in my inbox ;)

________________________

After I had lunch with my friends on the day of the concert - April 2nd - I had one last class before my mom was picking me up for the M&G. So I went to my math class and we were actually learning about the formula to find the area of a sphere.

Of course all I was thinking about was my M&G. When the class ended, everyone was so happy for me and all hugging me before I had to leave, it was so cute!

So I got ready at home and left the house with my mom at 3:00 for the Metropolis in downtown Montreal. We arrived and saw all these people waiting outside the venue even though it was 3:30 and the doors for the VIP M&G were only at 4:30. We went inside and we picked up my tickets and left one there for my friend, because she was going to come meet me for the concert.

We went back outside and waited until 4:30. I went inside, they checked my name and gave me my M&G yellow bracelet. Then my mom had to leave because she wasn't going in. I gave her my coat because I had heard that inside a standing venue, it could get really hot and bringing your coat would have been the biggest mistake of your life. So she left, the guard scanned my ticket and I passed the doors and went to the line to get in the concert room.

In the line, I saw a really tall girl with her mom and somehow, we started talking about how excited we were to meet R5. Later, she told me her name was Gabrielle. After a few minutes of waiting we went in the back of the room and the first thing I saw was the merchandise table.

I wanted to buy a T-Shirt because it was sort of a thing - I would buy a shirt at every concert I went to. At the merch table, there was an old man, a young lady and a younger guy. At first I had no idea who the guy was, until I got closer and realised it was Ryland! He had changed so much! He didn't even look like the pictures I had seen of him! He was so cute!

So I bought the white Louder Tour T-Shirt and I looked at Ryland - who was actually looking at me at this time, I smiled and I said: ''Hey Ryland!'' Then he answered with a ''Hey huney!'' So I asked if I could get a hug and he said yes in a super cute way, and I hugged him! He was so sweet!! But, of course, my iPod was way too far in my Chanel bag so I couldn't get it to take a photo. At least, I got to hug him!