Chapter 20: Lights, Camera, Drama!

Chapter 20

Laura's POV

Life had been pretty perfect this summer. When I think about it, I saw Ross again after we had an unforgettable -in every way- night at the R5 concert, we went to an audition together, became best friends, got the lead roles on Austin & Ally, we had an amazing day recording some songs... and then this part get a little weird. We had this moment- and I really hate to think about it because I feel like I wasn't myself when I was with him... laying on the floor... him... on top of me. It's like my lo-, my feelings for him were taking over my body, making me do things I wouldn't really do. And this later I let out didn't really help me with the 'I am now in control of what I do and say'. But I had to live with the consequences of my actions.

At an R5 concert. 

Another R5 concert. 

Like one wasn't enough. 

Well, actually, it wasn't enough because the last time, he wanted to kiss me. I knew it. Because, well, he had tried. And since he didn't succeed the first time, there had to be another. 

But I have to stop thinking about it or I'll go crazy. The concert was only in 2 weeks, at the end of August, just before school starts again, and there was a lot of things I was looking forward to before that. 

***

We had been rehearsing for the whole week, and today we were filming the pilot episode. I was so excited! Right now, we were in makeup. We had been there for about 30 minutes. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I kind of liked getting my makeup done, it was really relaxing. Although, Ross Lynch making stupid jokes beside you isn't the most relaxing feeling in the world, but I have to say, it was pretty funny.

"In how much time do you think I'll be done, Britney?" He asked.

"Maybe 15," She answered him. "I still have to do the hair."

"Right," He added.

Of course, Raini and I needed to be here earlier and stay a lot longer than the boys. When Calum was done, he decided to stay so he wouldn't miss any of Ross' hilarious jokes. When everyone was done with makeup and with the stylist for our clothing, we went to hang out in Ross’ dressing room. We were about 10 in there. Raini, Calum, all the Lynch people including Ell, and me. Ross was playing guitar, Riker was singing, Ellington was telling them to shut up, Rocky and Ryland were joking around, Calum was playing with Pixie, and Rydel, Raini and I were talking. There was a lot going on in a tiny room.

"Laura, Ross, Calum and Raini to Stage 3 please."

"That's our cue," I told everyone. 

"See you later guys," Ross says looking at his brothers. 

We all walked together to the set. There was a small live audience in the bleachers. I was used to bigger ones when I did theatre, but it was still something to see all these people here to watch us. 

"That's going to be fun," Ross whispered in my ear before passing me. I knew he was smiling through his voice.

I couldn’t tell you all the details about the whole filming experience, but it was something. We had a lot of fun. It was amazing! The crew was so sweet and hilarious! The audience was outstanding, the kids were incredible and so adorable. We would crack jokes when someone would mess up a line. I had an amazing time and I’m sure everyone did as well.  

*****

"Ladies and gentlemen, Dez played by... Calum Worthy!" 

Calum walked out of backstage where we were all waiting, and went in front of the audience that all cheered and applauded him.