Reminder (Not A Chapter)

This is not a chapter! Sorry!!

A/N

Hi lovelies! 
I am deeply sorry that I haven’t uploaded anything in weeks! I totally understand your disappointment because this isn't even one! Sorry!

So first, I was in a stressing and exhausting rush because it's obviously the end of school and tomorrow I am starting my finals for the whole and last week. I hope you guys understand because, after all, we are all going through this period of hell.

Second, I thought a lot about the story and how I wanted it to be like. Don't worry, I was never thinking of deleting it! I felt like what I wanted in the story would take a long time to happen if I was respecting the time they happened in real life.

So basically, the Raura events that happened in real life won’t be respecting the time in my story. For example, *teaser* when Laura will recieve the Louder vinyl, it'll be only a few months after they started filming Austin & Ally , get it?

So this is why it's taking me a long time to upload. The cool part is that when I'll restart writing, the time will catch up the story so they will both be happening at the same time (summer for us, summer in the story).

Thank you so much for your patience!! Love you all very much!

Xoxo

Penny

_______

Tip: By putting the story in a reading list or by following me, you recieve an Email to remind you that a chapter has been uploaded!