Chapter 6

Natasha p.o.v

I wake up at 04.32 am, i get to bathroom and wash my body. After that i get dressed in sport pants and sport bra, it's been a long time that i worked out. I decide to jogging in King's yard, it is so big, and then i'm running about 2 laps and when i about to get the third lap-- i heard someone's saying "on your left" and then i realise it is Steve

. i chuckle a bit and then i move faster so i can past him, "hey! that's cheating" i hear he yells as i move faster, i just give him a smirk. And then we're running until we're exhausted. and finally i win, "you've been beaten by a woman cap" i say with exhausted tone, "well,i'm 95-- i must've been beaten by women" he says teasing, i look into my watch and it's already 9 am, "i'm glad you're realise that, back to the compound and have some breakfast?" i ask him, "yeah--let's go"

Steve p.o.v

We get in and walk into the dining room, everyone is there including King T'Challa himself. "hey, where have you been?" Sam asks us, "running" we both answer together, i let out a little chuckle and she's too. "come on have a breakfast with us" T'Challa invites us and we nod. and then i sit between Clint and Sam, while Natasha sit between Wanda and T'Challa--and a lot of maids come and serve us the breakfast.

i glance to Natasha and find out that she is talking with T'Challa, and it seems that she's really enjoying-- i really want to know what their talking about, but i can't --'cause the table is too long and Natasha's position is too far from me. Wait, why am iso curios?

damn Steve what are you thinking. i'm lost in my own thoughts and suddenly i hear Sam says,"earth to Steve Rogers..." "uhh yeah, what happen?" i ask him "your lost in your own thoughts cap" Sam answers jokingly, and then T'Challa gives an announcement,"i got a massage that from director Fury--maybe some of you heard about him, he's gonna come here at midnight with Agent 13". Sharon. he mentions Sharon,oh god i almost forgot about her. after that announcement Natasha excuses herself.

And after that one by one everyone excuses themselves and leave me and Sam alone, "do you miss her cap?" Sam asks me, "who?" "Sharon of course-- who else?" he's asking me again, "uhh yeah-- i guess" and i feel my phone buzzed-- and there's a notification from Fury and it says,

i'm gonna come at midnight with Agent 13, we're gonna discuse a lot of things cap.---N.F.S

and after that i stand up and tell Sam i'm gonna go to my room