Chapter 7

Natasha p.o.v

i realise that Sharon is the Agent 13. the Nurse that finds out to be one of the S.H.I.E.L.D's agents, she's must be cute for Steve. but there is a part of me that's telling Sharon have a big role for the Civil War accident. so i open my Mac and get in to SHIELD's file and i search about Sharon, and then i click the link --and i read about her-- the interesting part is Sharon is Peggy's niece, that's why Steve must be very close to her.

wait--why i'm always thinking about Steve, is this kind of jealousy--no, i don't have any feelings except determination.

i still curious about the Sharon thing, so i'm hacking into Goverment's cctvs and i see a blue car, it must be a getaway car-- i think. And then Steve comes out from that car, after that comes out Sharon. She is using a black car and they talk, soon Sharon opens the luggage-- in it, there were Steve's shield and Sam flysuit. She is the Double agent. Everyone thought that is me.  Bullshit.  I mutter to myself. And after that they kissed!!, and Steve makes the first fucking move. Damn. why am i feel jealous?, no-- i don't have any feelings. After that i immediately close my Mac, i am so angry to Steve-- why he's not telling me about this?? I'm his freind, i trust him and so does he. i remember the word that he said in Sam's place. I would now. He said when i asked him to trust me. All this things make me feel confuse. Suddenly, i realise that Rhodey still in the Hospital, so i open my Mac and hack their system. Soon i'm done and i must waiting to get into their cctv. Shit. I know it might take a while. I hear a knock in my door--it must be Wanda or T'Challa; and i say "come in" and then Steve appears from behind my door. "hey" he say to me, "hi" i answer him with a smile. "Did i distrub you?" "No,not at all" i answer. "So, do you wanna talk about something?" I ask him, cause i know something is not right-- it's seen on his face."well Nat, you know me so well" he gives me a little smile, "it's about Bucky" he says. As i move from my chair and sit beside him on top of my bed,"he wants to back in cryo" "why would he do that? I mean y'know, he's suppose to be happy to come back here" i say "he said for everyone's safety" he lets out a sigh. A sad sigh. "Hey, it's okay. Maybe he does that for everyone's good,his own good. Don't be sad, we're here for you-- i'm here for you".