Chapter 8

Natasha p.o.v

And i see, he is smiling, from that i know he's already comfort, "why do you always know the words?" He asks me, "what words?", "The words that must to be said, you know for make someone feel comfort" he says and i just give him a small smile.

"I don't know, it's just crossed my mind" he raises an eyebrow from what i say ,"why do you did that?" I ask him,"did what?" He answers with a joking tone,"you just raised an eyebrow" i laugh, "it's just unusual, maybe it's your power" he says still smiling, "excuse me?", "what i just said it maybe your power Nat" "yeah,whatever" i say as i rolled my eyes.

"Do you hear anything about Fury?" I ask him, maybe he gets a message from him."actually i do,i got this message from him" he says while he gives his phone, i read the message. "What about you?" Now he's asking me.

"yeah i got one too, he said that he will come here with Agent 13". When i say Agent 13, i see Steve's face-- he's little bit blushing, and then a fast flashed about Steve's and sharon kissing.Shit.

"why are you blushing?", i ask him,"ehhh what?" I raise an eyebrow "what? No no,i'm not blushing" he's said."it's about Sharon isn't" i say, and quickly he shakes his head and said, "what? No. It's not about her", "oh come on Rogers" as i get up from my bed and standing-- and lean back on the wall."i know you guys we were kissing" i say with a little sad tone.

Steve p.o.v

I hear what she's saying. But i kinda feel like a little sad tone in it,"how did you know about that?, did Sam tell you?" I'm blushing a bit,"no--he's not telling me" and again i raise an eyebrow,"you know me Rogers" she says as she's winking.

"So you are hacking their cameras and see it" i say "well guess you are right". And then she's walking to the chair and sit on it, she is kinda type something in her Mac. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Actually i was hacking into Rhodey's hospital room, y'know i need to know his condition" she says. Wait, what was she talking about. Did Rhodey die?.

"wait,you were saying that Rhodey was lying in bed hospital" i say while go into her direction, "uhh so you didn't know about Rhodey, did you?", "Uhh no", she's silent a bit,"remember when we fought back in Germany" she starts and i nod, "well when you were with Bucky trying to get in to the Quinjet, out there--there was a fight between Tony and Sam, and then Vision, he was trying to make Sam's flysuit down--but instead, he made a wrong aim and his power got into Rhodey and make him fell" she ends the sentence. Why didn't Sam tell me about this?.

"Sam didn't tell you about this?", "No, he isn't, oh God Tony must be in hurt now", "kinda" and then she opens some files and i see that is like a Cctv camera,"is it Rhodey?" I ask her "yeah,he's got paraylized i think" as i move closer to see the recording is. I make a quick glance to Natasha, in her green eyes i can see some a sadness running in it. What can make the Balck Widow sad?, i wonder.