Chapter 11

Wanda p.o.v
I go to the elevator and push the button. As i got to Natasha room, i notice that she's not here. Where is she?. I think for a moment. Maybe she's in the Traning room-i thought. So i head where the training room is. And i am right, she is there. I suppose she's doing some workout.
"Bad day?" I say, she turns around and she says,"well you can see"
She's so sweaty--i can see the her sweat streams down from her body. What happens to her?.
"Why are you here?" She says as she keeps punching
"Everybody is worried about you"
"And?" Keep punching
"So i wanna check on you" i say as she chuckles to my word. I quickly notice that she is punching harder with her bare hand.
"Natasha, are you okay?" No respond
"Nat?" Still no respond, damn i'm worried about her.
"Natasha!!" I scream.

Natasha p.o.v
I keep punching harder. All i hear that Wanda screams my name.
Punch. Punch. Just keep punch. No one cares about you. No one.
I realise that punching is loose from the hook. And Wanda is running toward me-- i see my hand all full blood and wounded.
"Natasha, what happens to you?" She asks me with worried tone. I just remain silent. What happens to me?
"Come on, we gotta bandage your wound" she says and i just nod
We are walking to my room and quickly Wanda takes the first aid and bandages my wound.
"Really Natasha what happens to you?" She asks me again
"I don't know, it's just" i silent for a moment
"My memory from my past flashed for a moment" she just nods from what i say.
"No one cares about me Wanda. No one"
"Hey, don't talk like that. We care about you Nat. I care"
"Yeah, it's just complicated" i give her a smile
"Okay, it's all done. I better get going, before everyone is looking for me" before she gets out i grab her arm
"Thank you Wanda. I really appreciate what you did to me" she smiles for me,"that's okay Nat. Just don't do that again" i just nodd.

Steve p.o.v
I'm on my way to my room and i see Wanda gets out from Nat's room while she's holding a first aid. Why does she need that?.
"Hey Wanda, why are you holding a first aid?"
"Oh it just Natasha, she was injured" wait what happend to her?
"What? What happened to her?"
"When i was checking on her she was in the Training Room and i saw her punching with her bare hands and she was punching so hard, so i shouted her name and running toward her-- and i took her to her room and bandaged her wound" Wanda explains.
"Can i see her?"
"Yes,she's in there" i nod.
As Wanda walks away; i knock on her door and open it. I see her sitting on the edge of the bed with ponytail on her hair.
"Nat, you okay? I heard everything"
"What? Uhh yea, i'm fine" she gives me fake smile. I know that wound looks hurt. I walk toward her and sit beside her.
"What happens to you? Why are you doing this?" I ask her
She takes a deep breath and let out a sigh,"i was just punching the bag and suddenly my past memory flashed in my brain. And then all i heard was Wanda's scream and i just stood there not knowing what happened".
"Hey Nat, you okay; no one's gonna hurt you. We're in the future now"
" i know but, it's just haunting me again and again" and then we keep silent
"By the way Clint and Scott are coming here" i say trying to change the topic
"Really? When?" She asks, i know she's really close with Clint's family
"According to T'Challa, they will be here in noon" i see the smile on her face
"can't wait" she says to me.