Chapter 4

Anti's POV

Dark fucking sucked at cooking.

For Christ's sake, I knew it was microwaved but that didn't mean it had to smell like it.

The second I woke up, I was greeted by a metal plate of food and a shock collar digging into my skin. I was laying on my side, my hair a greasy mess. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my neck. I wanted to shiver, but I didn't have the energy.

As much as my mind screamed that the food was a bio-hazard, my stomach disagreed. I reached for the fork, and ate every bit of the meal. I'm pretty sure it was macaroni and cheese, but I would run into these bits of meat every now and then. In the end, I didn't vomit, so I'm guessing that it wasn't the worst.

When I finished, I sat up straighter and closed my eyes. I felt the cold metal chains pressing into my wrists. I focused on my hands being free, my fingers moving and the lock clicking open.

I opened my eyes and slowly brought my hands forward. I smirked as I didn't feel the restraint of the cuffs. Guess they weren't Anti proof.

I stood, stretching and taking in my surroundings. There were dim lights on the opposite side of the room, where a clean black wall had more chains attached to it. 

Oh joy.

Behind me, the wall had similar chains and lights. Beneath my bare feet, thick black carpet warmed my toes. I sighed heavily, lifting my head to the ceiling. It was also black, causing my depth perception to fail me completely.

Fuck. It was happening again. 

This happened a lot back in Ireland, but I hadn't allowed it to occur since I'd been kidnapped. I sunk to my knees, feeling my own black smoke envelop me. The room was spinning faster and faster, and I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them, it was like being in the eye of a hurricane. I saw the black fog swirling around me at lightning speed. And there was a big mirror, just like every time.

I stood up once again, and stared into the reflective glass. I didn't see anything, then he peeked out from somewhere in the mirror. He giggled at his own jest, causing me to roll my eyes until he revealed himself completely.

"Hi, Sean."

He smiled, his green hair falling into his eyes slightly. "Hey, Anti."

About 2 weeks after Sean died, I knew that he wasn't like other alters. He asked for time with me as a part of his afterlife. Meaning that, when he entered that glorious shit-hole, he pulled some strings. I don't understand why, and probably never will. Sean sometimes talked about how he believed that there was good in me, that all demons were angels with bad raps.

Bullshit. Sweet, but bullshit.

Sean stuck his tongue out at me. "You look awful. For once, I think that I actually look better."

I grunted and attempted to fix my hair. Sean nodded, approving my flicker of dignity.

I glared at him. "What do you want."

"Well, I just assumed you might want some company. You know, considering that you're stuck with the alter ego of my fellow YouTuber."

I froze. Oh no, oh fuck fuck no. This could not be happening...

Sean laughed at me. "You remember him. Starts with an M, ends with an iplier."

I felt the blood draining from my face. "Markiplier. So that's Dark -- no, Darkiplier. Oh fuuckk."

"Yep. My one and only. I've been meaning to tell you about my afterlife, but I've been too busy helping you with your problems lately. Being kidnapped? Sheesh, these past months have been more exciting than my whole lifetime. You know, considering the fact that I didn't get much of one," Sean joked. He meant it lightly, but I knew that his life could have been much better than I made it.

"What about your afterlife, Sean." I had to keep him on topic. His bubbly brain tended to wander.

"Oh right," Sean moved his hair out of his face. "Well, after Dark killed Mark, you killed me, remember? Of course you do." He waved his hand at his stupid comment, now looking at the ground. "Well, Mark was here when I died. I thought that was kind of weird, him being in the same afterlife as me.

(A/N Okay, so in this story, every person has a unique afterlife. For example, my afterlife would be filled with my bestest friends and cheetos and family. People who are insignificant to Sean wouldn't be in his afterlife, same for Mark and everyone else. So my neighbor Steve who never leaves his house wouldn't be in my afterlife. Done? I'm done. Now go re-read the paragraph above this one so the next one makes sense.)

"But there he was, with all of his friends, family, and pets. Everyone and everything I loved was there, too. So I just assumed that Mark was one of my friends who made it on my afterlife list, and I was on his. But I met an angel, who's name was John. And after a night of drinking -- no hangover included, may I add -- he told me that Mark and I were soul mates. We're a couple now, Anti." Sean was rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, anxiously waiting for my approval. 

"Well woop-di-doo-dah. Your YouTube crush is your soulmate. Wave your banner proud, buddy." I was kind of happy for Sean, but also dreading what this implied. I rubbed the back of my neck as I asked the question I didn't want the answer to.

"So if Mark is your soulmate, then does that make Dark mine." I winced at my own words, already knowing the answer. Sean pulled his stupid deep-giggle card.

"Of course, ya dumbo."

I paused before asking another question. "Does Dark know?"

Sean was silent, then I heard a familiar, deep voice answer.

"Yes. Yes he does."

I looked in the mirror to see Mark. He was smiling at me with some pity in his eyes, while Sean had his arms around Mark's waist.

I groaned loudly and rubbed my face. Septiplier started to wave goodbye as the black mist surrounding me slowed and the mirror started to disappear.

Mark cupped his hands and shouted at me before he was completely gone. "Dark's not all that bad! Just find his limits!"

I cupped my hands as well, and yelled, "Fuck Sean for me, eh?!"

The black winds dispersed, and I was left alone with my thoughts once again. I heard a knock on the door to the left of me, and I thought about what Mark said.

Find Dark's limits...

I guess I was gonna have to, because before I could make a move, electric currents were pulsing through my body.

A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE LAST WEEK!! I have a lot of shit going on at home, but I will try to make this story great for my readers

PLEASE! DM me if you have ideas for a chapter! I will give thy credit for thy splendid acts of heroism towards thees community of fellow readers. I know how this story will end (it's not going to be sad, I fucking hate sad stories i wouldnt do that to you i love you) But this story is gonna be boring if i dont get IDEAS PEOPLE

Anyway love ya love ya mom love ya daddy aint sexist and be free peace out