Chapter 10

Anti's POV

I should really stop falling asleep.

I woke up, propped up against the wall in the corner of the room. Dark's silhouette looked so far away, but I knew he couldn't have been that far. His eyes were closed, his mind at work. 

Arms were crossed over his chest, leaning against the wall, one ankle over the other. 

I felt uneasy staring at him, even though I had no where else to look. I was in the same room, and only a couple hours should've passed. 

I sat up, making myself more comfortable. 

Dark's eyes shot open and he bolted in front of me. His eyes were locked with mine, and it looked like a smile was tugging at the corners of his face. 

He wasn't breathing.

I cleared my throat, trying to recede even farther into my corner.

"Dark I'm--" 

"Stop." Dark's voice sounded smooth, way different than what I expected. Nothing about him looked off or worn; as if he hadn't been physically deteriorating hours previous. I opened my mouth to speak but Dark's eyes just widened and he smiled, warning me to stay quiet.

He straightened up and went back to his corner of the room, leaving me crouched in mine.

I was almost tempted to apologize, but I didn't know what I was sorry for. I did nothing wrong. If anyone should be sorry, it should be Dark. He was the one who bought me, the one who beat me.

"You know, you're living a lot longer than I thought you would." Dark picked at his nails.

I frowned and tilted my head, not sure what he meant. He glanced at me then returned to destroying his nail beds.

"Most people kill themselves by now. Or make me kill them. Or just die." Dark's voice was become less steady and quieter.

"But you. You're different. You don't act different. You don't do  anything different. You just are." 

Dark took a couple of steps towards me and sat down on the floor across from me. He scooted closer, shortening the distance. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. 

"You have to stay." Dark shrugged his shoulders as if it was final. 

It sure as fuck was not.

I worked up all of my courage and looked Dark in the face and calmly stated, "No."

I wasn't going to stay here like some pet. I wasn't going to be somebody's property or toy. I wasn't one to be fucked with, by Dark especially.

Dark smiled and shook his head, looking down at his lap. "You're different, but not the way you think. You don't speak different. You say the same things." He lifted his head. "And I say you're not leaving."

"I'm not going to stay here, Dark. Just let me the fuck out." I clenched my fists, my voice rising. 

Dark's face fell, realizing that I was serious. "No. No. No no no no no no no no no." Dark gripped his head and I could almost feel his wicked headache radiating.

My muscles tensed, sensing that Dark was about to lash out again. He began to rock back and forth, shaking his head more rigorously with each second.

I stood up, but so did Dark. He pushed me back against the wall, his hands on my shoulders. He had a pretty strong grip, and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I tried to lift my hands but Dark just banged me back against the wall. 

"Everyone leaves. I neeeed you. I need you to stay." Dark's whiny voice reminded me of Kaine's and I started to panic. Dark noticed and changed his tone, his facial features softening.

"If you leave, I'll have to kill you. If you stay, I won't." 

I was getting annoyed. I tried to shove Dark's hands off of me, but he wouldn't budge. So I did the only thing that I could do.

I tackled him.

I growled as I took Dark in a bear hug, trying to make him move. He took one step back, then began to pry me off of him.

I'm so damn smart.

I began to pound on his back, putting everything I had into getting away from this psycho. Dark simply pushed me onto the ground, pinning me.

I couldn't move my arms or my legs, so I started to cry. 

"You mother-fucker! Just let me go! I wanna go home. I just wanna go, pleease!" I could feel tears crawling down my cheeks, but I refused to acknowledge them. I shook my head, trying to move.

"I'm not wanted! You don't want me! I'm bruised, I'm cut, I'm fucked. I'm nothing. Nothing!" I tried to kick Dark, but I still couldn't move. His eyes were squeezed shut, his lips pursed.

"You don't want me because you can't fuck me and I'm a waste of your money and I'm baggage and I'm a shame and I'm gonna die here so just kill me." I started to squirm wildly but I could barely wiggle my arms. 

So I gave up. I let my whole body fall limp and I closed my eyes. 

The world went still for a second. 

And I breathed. 

I thought about how life was unfair and how I was just living.

I thought about how big of a bitch I was; how big of a bitch every demon was.

How I killed people. How that was my one purpose in life.

I tried to see the world through Sean's eyes and how I could've saved him. 

I thought about how Mark and Sean were happy now, and how Sean was never sad when he was alive.

I sighed and opened my eyes, greeting Dark's black pupils immediately. Then I took a deep breath and a leap of faith.

"We're soulmates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: guys im really disappointed with myself on this chapter i feel like i couldve done better if theres anything you guys want me to change please just comment and ill work on it 

oh daNG I SOUND DEPRESSING OKAY NVM FUCK DAT SHIT I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT AND IM SO FUCKING EXCITED TO WATCH MARKIPLIER AND FRIENDS LIVESTREAM TOMRROW 

TO WATCH IT JUST GO TO www.twitch.tv/pax AT 10:30 AM TOMORROW (EST) OKAY I LOVE YA LOVE YA MOMMA LOVE YA DADDY AINT SEXIST GOTTA RUN BAIIIII