Chapter 5

A/N: Yep, I'm sorry that I didn't update last week, or the week before that okay fine fine be upset IM SORRY OKAY I WAS PRIORITIZING MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL but anyways im back for more and this time i will try to be on time like a responsible person okay lol naw im just laughing at myself now keep reading :)

Dark's POV

I thought that Anti looked cute, all shaky on the floor. I hoped that I hadn't shocked him to hard -- I didn't want to break him just yet.

I strided over to where his now-still body was lying, and I lowered my head down to his face, feeling his quickening breath.

"Good morning, kitten," I whispered in his ear. His eyes shot open and for a second, I thought that I saw something flicker through them. Fear? Lust? 

Pleasure.

Today was gonna be a good day.

I stood up and playfully clapped my hands. This was going to be a lot of fun.

Anti started to sit up, but I pressed my foot down on his chest.

"Good demons wait for instructions," I taunted him. His eyes filled with fury, and I felt his muscles tensing up. I waited for him to lash-out, mostly because I wanted a reason to punish him. But, I also wanted to see what he was capable of.

I seriously needed to pay more attention to my surroundings.

In an instant, Anti used his legs that I forgot to pin down and kicked me in the crotch. 

I dropped down to my knees, and Anti took the golden opportunity to jump on top of me. Even though he was slightly smaller than me, you could tell that he had experience. He took my arms and twisted them above my head, and moved, using his lower body to pin my legs. I ended up on my back, with him panting on top of me.

Context is everything... 

I grinned up at him, and he scowled.

"You're nothing but a piece a shit, ya know that?" His Irish accent was so cute. I could just imagine what it would sound like when it was laced with fear.

Bored, I leaned up and kissed him right on the lips. He made a revolted sound and face, and his grip loosed for a second. I used my legs to flip him over, now making me on top.

"I know," I said.

I assumed that I had nothing to loose at this point -- I didn't have to worry about making him seem at home here, or playing Mr. Nice Guy for a while. No, I had already ruined my chances for that.

I picked him up, and squeezed him tight to my chest. He started swearing loudly and slamming his fists into my back, but every bruise I got would be given right back ten-fold.

I reached into my pocket with a free hand and pulled out my switchblade and the shock collar remote control. I pressed the button, and Anti shook violently, then went limp. Not wasting any time, I cuffed his hands to the chain on the wall, making sure that he couldn't move them more than an inch.

When he opened his eyes, I saw the familiar pleasure shoot through them, then disappear. 

He tried to move his hands, but failed miserably. "Let me go you mother-fucker!!" He yelled at me, desperation lining his voice. I ignored him, and picked up his legs, wrapping them around my waist. Anti instinctively tightened his legs around me before he realized what he was doing, but the damage was done.

With his arms high above his head and his legs around my waist, I attacked his neck with kisses. Anti let out a quick yelp before he sealed his mouth shut.

I stepped back after a minute. Anti face was blushing a deep red. He was adorable. 

So I saw this as a perfect opportunity to play with him some more. But this time, a more permanent scar would be left. 

I hurried over to the cabinet with a spring in my step. I opened the top drawer, careful not to ruin my organization. Inside, there was black velvet padding with my own little assortment of knives. I reached for one of those black handled chef-knives. It was medium sized with a sturdy handle and a fairly thick blade. 

Perfect for the occasion.

I walked back over to where Anti was standing and watched his eyes widen in terror. I guess no matter how familiar you may be with knives, you just can't be desensitized to them. 

I flipped the knife with my fingers teasingly as I bent down to retrieve my switchblade and the collar control. I straightened up and shoved the items into my back pocket. Those, would be needed later.

I tugged Anti's shirt so that it was away from his skin, then I slashed downward. The shirt parted and I tore the rest of it off of him. 

I noticed that Anti's eyes were squeezed shut and a couple tears were silently falling down his face. I frowned, then I glanced at his chest.

He was fairly built and really good looking, but that's not what fazed me. All over his chest, there were cuts. Some were faded and some were scars, but most fairly fresh; only a few weeks old, probably.

Now I know what you're expecting. You want me to be all racked with pity and ask why he did this to himself. But I gotta break it to you; I don't really care. After all, I am a demon right?

I grinned, and I knew that I looked like a maniac. 

"Somebody already started for me, huh?" Anti winced and I saw him peeking at me through his squinted eyes. I laughed softly, then turned and walked towards the door.

"Aren't you gonna do something?" I spun on one foot as I began to close the door. Anti was staring at me with a confused and hesitant look, but I only grinned in return.

"Why should I beat you up when you can just do that yourself?" I teased him, and saw his face pale as I shut the door completely. 

After all, it's not everyday that a demon gets a toy that won't break.

A/N: Yay done love you, lets just think of this chapter as 2 days early, huh? no? k

baiiiiiiii peace out :)