Reunited

Her phone call woke him and he whistled at Dotty who came and joined him on the sofa,

He smiled at her over FaceTime and they both laughed as Dotty barked,

"Hi dot," she smiled, "oh you both look so cosy, I wish I was there to cuddle you both,"

"How are you sweet cheeks?" He asked and she smiled,

"The course is great, but I feel so lonely without you at night, running is also lonely without you and that dog,"

"She was a bit subdued when you left," he admitted, "she misses you as much as I do,"

"I wish I could kiss you," she told him, "I think that would make me feel better."

"How's Michael?" He asked and she smiled,

"Mentally he seems better, they're not sure if the stem cell treatment will work, but he's actually going out and about and he agreed to the divorce... Things seem amicable,"

"I'm glad," he told her quietly,

"Oh I miss you," she told him before she hung up the phone, "I love you Jacob,"

"And I you Con... Just one more week and I can show you how much,"

"I can't wait," she smiled, "be good Dotty,"

She grinned as the dog barked, "I wish she could come over with you,"

Jacob smiled, "me too..."

She came out of her lecture and couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she saw him stood leaning casually against a hire car.

She wrapped her arms around him and he pushed her back against the car, neither of them aware that Michael could see them,

"You look good," she told him, before kissing him gently, her hands either side of his face.

"Would it be inappropriate if I fucked you right here?" He uttered against her neck and she placed a hand on his chest,

"Oh yes..."

"Pour us a drink," she smiled, "I'll warm up the hot tub,"

"Only if you kiss me first,"

She stepped closer to him and kissed his mouth gently, wrapping herself against him and kissing him again and again,

He walked outside to see her in a black swimsuit that dipped low between her chest,

She took off his shirt and kissed his chest, before slipping into the water,

They sipped their wine and he ran his hand up and down her legs as she placed her wine down on the side,

"Who has Dotty?" She asked, and he laughed,

"Charlie... Thank god you trained her,"

She slipped up onto his lap and he kissed her mouth, "it's so nice to have you here," she told him, and he ran his fingers through her hair,

"You look even better and even more toned than I remember," he told her,

"All I do here is study and go to the gym," she smiled, her lips kissing her neck gently.

They took their time in making love that afternoon. They kissed and touched and he scooped her out of the hot tub, carrying her to her room,

He placed her down, "I love you," he told her, pulling her swimsuit down her body as she curled into him.

They made love throughout the night, she came back from the bathroom to see him fast asleep, lying on his front.

She lay on his back on her front and kissed his cheek softly, "I'm so happy you're here," she whispered, running her hand up and down his muscly arms, "you make me so happy. He smiled as he felt her snuggle down into him firmly.

"You know babe, I can't move with you on me," he smiled the next morning.

"I don't want to go to uni," she groaned and she kissed each of his cheeks once.

"Oh I love you," he smiled, as she curled into his chest,

"I need to go," she groaned, pulling herself away from him, "come and visit me at lunch,"

"Anyone would think you're pleased to have me here,"

"Vicious rumour," she replied before cuddling him as he stood half naked in front of her.

"Fancy a shower?" She asked, laughing as he scooped her up and pulled her into the bathroom with him.

Their time together passed by too quickly and Connie came back from an early morning run to see him packing the last of his things.

"Come here baby," he spoke softly and she found that tears rolled down her cheeks as she cuddled into his chest,

"Hey, don't cry... Six more weeks and we can pick up where we left off,"

She found she couldn't stop her tears from falling and he pulled her to sit on his knee on the sofa,

"I know it's not long... And I'm not even sure why I'm crying," she uttered, "I just miss you when you're not here..."

He ran his hands through her hair, "I love you," he told her, "I promise the next six weeks will fly by,"

He placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her softly, his lips not attempting to deepen the kiss as she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

"I love you so very much," he told her and she found that was enough to set her off again.

She stood at the airport and wrapped her arms around his neck as he cuddled her too him. "Look after yourself, I'll miss you," he told her and she kissed him,

"Call me when you're home... I miss you already."

He kissed her forehead, "don't forget how much I love you."