Forever

Here's the last part for you all, thank you for all your lovely comments and replies, they never fail to make me smile 😘 Xx

"Connie, you need to put your dress on," Zoe smiled as Connie stood looking at herself in the mirror,

"What if he changes his mind?" Connie asked, "what if he doesn't turn up,"

Zoe took her hands, "that man loves you, of course he will turn up... Now put your bloody dress on."

Connie smiled, slipping into the dress and smoothing it down gently,

"You look so beautiful," Zoe smiled, kissing her cheek.

He stood at the top of the aisle. They were getting married in Italy and it was warm and sunny. He wore a dark suit, his eyes shining as he watched his bride walking towards him. Her dress was simple and elegant and her curly hair fell perfectly around her tanned shoulders.

"Hi Mr. Masters," she smiled, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at him.

"You are so beautiful," he told her and she kissed his cheek, "I can't believe we're about to do this," she smiled and he took her hand and squeezed it,

"Me neither."

"I knew I loved you from the moment I met you," he told her gently, "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I couldn't wish for anyone better to bring up our children, and I couldn't wish for anyone better to grow old with." He squeezed her hand, "I love you so very much, I feel so in love and so lucky to be marrying you,"

She smiled at him, "I love you in ways I didn't know it was possible to love someone," she admitted, "I love watching you with our children and my favourite thing in the world is falling asleep and waking up with you. You are the best father and my best friend, I love you Jacob Masters, I fee so honoured that you chose me to be your wife."

He leaned forward and kissed her gently, running his hands through her hair before his hands cupped her cheeks gently.

"I love you Mrs. Masters," he smiled and she kissed him gently once.

She danced closely to him as everyone joined them on the dance floor. The air around them was still warm and she felt incredibly happy so close to him.

"You three girls are all I will ever want," he told her honestly,

She stopped dancing for a moment and placed his hand on her still toned stomach,

"Four," she spoke quietly and he felt his eyes fill with tears,

"Four?" He uttered and she smiled,

"I had my twelve week scan before we flew out here... I wanted it to be a surprise,"

"Four of you to love and protect?" He smiled, pulling her too him and kissing her as everyone cheered happily,

"That's right," she smiled, "our little family is growing."

"You make me so happy," he told her,

"Good," she smiled, "all that matters to me is that you're happy."

As she lay dosing on his chest, he continued to run his fingers over her flat abdomen. Their day had been perfect and he smiled as he watched her bare chest rise and fall slowly. "I promise I will love you and protect you forever Mrs. Masters," he smiled, "I'm the luckiest man on earth." She curled into him and pressed her lips firmly to his, "here's to the rest of our lives," she smiled and he kissed her gently, "I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams."

"Believe it," she smiled and he cuddled her too him, "I love you Mrs. Masters."

"And I you," she smiled as she closed her eyes and drifted off into a happy sleep. She slept more soundly that she ever had knowing he was and would always be so close to her.