Being Parents

He looked for his uniform and leaned against the doorway, "this two weeks paternity isn't long enough," he told her quietly.

"Hey, what's the matter sweetcheeks?" He asked as she sat cuddling Grace as Sophie slept soundly.

"We're going to miss you," she told him quietly and he knelt down in front of her, resting his hand on her cheek,

"I think motherhood has made you soft," he teased,

"Shut up," she smiled, moaning against his mouth as he leaned in and kissed her.

"If it makes you feel any better I'd much rather be at home with my favourite girls than at work,"

She pouted, "hurry home won't you,"

He kissed her again, "of course baby."

He rolled his eyes as he came home to a spotless house and Connie cooking dinner with relaxation music on. The girls were asleep in their rockers and Connie wore small shorts and a vest top,

"You look and smell divine," he smiled, slipping up her top and running his hands over her once again flat stomach,

"We have a week left until we can have sex again," she smiled as she pressed her lips against his own, "I would do anything to feel you inside of me right now,"

He groaned and she undid his trousers, releasing him, before slipping her hand up and down,

"Con," he uttered and she shook her head, "don't you dare wake them,"

He gripped onto the kitchen work surface as she moved slowly, her eyes focusing on his as she sped up.

"You're so sexy," he uttered and she moved quickly, causing him to release Into her mouth.

She drunk the squash on the side and he pulled her into him, "next week is all about you,"

"You've been so patient... Thank you," she told him and he tucked her hair behind her ears.

"You gave birth and had a C section Con, the least I could do is wait."

She ran her hands up his chest, "I hate waiting," she pouted and he smiled.

"It'll be worth it," he smiled, kissing her lips gently.

Connie cuddled into Jacob as she watched the ED staff cuddling their daughters.

"They're both so beautiful," Robyn smiled, "and their skin colour is so different,"

Connie laughed, Grace's skin was darker than Sophie's with dark hair and Sophie had much lighter skin and blue eyes.

"I know, I don't think they'll look like twins at all," Jacob smiled, his hand running up and down Connie's arm gently,

"You know Duffy and I will happily take them off your hands for a night or two of you wanted some time alone," Charlie smiled,

"That might be nice," Jacob nodded and Connie looked up at him, unable to hide the smirk from her face.

"Yes it would."