Shopping

"Connie, you look beautiful in all of them," Zoe smiled and Connie shook her head,

"I feel old Zo... And none of them are making me feel beautiful... I keep imagining him stood there in a suit, and it sounds vain but I want to take his breathe away,"

Zoe smiled, "that man can't take his eyes off you in scrubs Connie,"

"I have one you may like," the young girl in the next small boutique smiled, "it looks plain on the hanger, but I think you'll look beautiful."

Connie smiled and took the dress of the assistant before she slipped into it.

She pulled back the curtain and Zoe and the assistant gasped,

"You look incredible," Zoe smiled, "turn around,"

Connie did as she asked and Zoe took her hands, "I think we've found it,"

"Are you planning on losing any weight? Not that you need too... I mean it fits perfectly we won't need to change a thing?"

Connie shook her head, "I'm planning on staying this size," she smiled, "I might do a few more sit ups though,"

She called Jacob that afternoon and he excused himself from Cal as he answered the phone,

"Did you find the one?" He asked and she smiled,

"Eventually... I hope you like it,"

"Babe, I like you in scrubs..."

She smiled, "that's what Zoe said,"

"Charlie said he will have the girls tonight if you want some time to ourselves? My patient has offered us a free hotel room in the 5 star hotel down the road... We could always take him up on that..."

"Text me the address and a time... I'll take the girls to Charlie's on the way."

She sent him a picture of her standing in her wedding dress, she made sure he only saw the back and he inhaled as he looked at the picture. "Your backside looks insane Con, I can't wait to marry you and call you my wife."

They spent the night kissing and making love. It didn't matter how often he saw her without clothes, she always managed to take his breathe away.

He couldn't help but smile as he saw her laying dressed in only red underwear, fast asleep on top of the covers. He cleaned his teeth before he cuddled down next to her as she automatically curled into him.

"I can't wait to marry you sweet cheeks," he spoke quietly and she murmured something inaudible as she slept,

"I still can't believe you're mine."