Book of the Month (BOTM)

We will begin the first BOTM in February. Please submit your Wattpad Romance recommendations below! :)

For more info, check out the FAQ's page.

Rules
1. If you are a member of this group, you must participate. If you do not participate, you will be considered inactive and removed from the group.

2. We will choose one story a month (in a random drawing) from your suggested Wattpad Romances.

3. You must read at least 5 chapters of the chosen book.

4. You must participate in the monthly discussion before the month is over.

5. After 3 months of membership, your name will be added to the monthly drawing. This is not a guarantee that your story will be chosen, we do not control the outcome, it will be completely random.

6. Do not join just to get your book promoted. If we believe you joined for this reason, you will be removed from the monthly drawing.

7. If your name is drawn, you may choose one of your stories to be read and discussed.

8. If you do not want your story discussed, or you do not have a story posted, you can choose from any Wattpad Romance.

9. If for some reason you are unable to complete the BOTM in the allotted month, please notify this account or an Admin of the reason.

10. If you are unable to follow these rules, you will be removed from the group without warning or explanation.

Member Tags
brookeallyson254
ColletteKozuchLepley
ehmain
mandoysmoysoy
MercedesG828