UPDATE 2: Discussion 2 (11/22 - 11/27)

DISCUSSION 2
11/21/2016 to 11/27/2016
Written by: ehmain

Hey guys, sorry for the delay!

Before we get started, I want to remind everyone to keep submitting your Wattpad Book of the Month suggestions. We need at least 5 from each of you! Come on, I know you all have stories you have enjoyed on Wattpad. :)

Okay, so last week we discussed Wattpad books, but this week I want to talk about "real" published Romance books!

Please answer inline if you can. If not please number your answers, so we know which question they belong to. Thanks! :)

 Thanks! :)

1. Who are your favorite Romance authors? If you had to choose the top one, who would it be?

2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, which five Romance books would you want with you?

3. What makes you want to buy a certain Romance novel over all the others? (Examples: price, cover, author, description, maturity level, etc)

4. What is your favorite and least favorite type of Romance cliche? (Examples: Insta-love, fate, perfect guy, love disguised as hate, love fixes everything, etc)

5. What's your favorite and least favorite Romance stereotype? (Examples: alpha-male, bad boy, step brother, menage, billionaire, teacher, etc)

6. Which Romance novel(s) gave you the worst book hangover? Are there any that still give you the feels when you think about them?

7. Who is your ultimate book boyfriend? And why? (Must be an actual character from a published book.)

8. Do you prefer reading digitally or having a physical copy?
-If digital, do you generally read on your phone, tablet or computer?
-If physical, do you prefer hardback or paperback?

9. What completely turns you off reading a Romance novel? Has there ever been anything that made you unable to finish reading completely?

10. If you could make everyone in this group read one published Romance book, what would you choose and why?

_______________________________________
No advertisements on this page.

Member Tags:
brookeallyson254
ColletteKozuchLepley
ehmain
JasminAMiller
mandoysmoysoy
MercedesG828
Jemimahlimo