UPDATE 11: BOTM February - Introduction

END DATE: March 10

BOOK: Chasing Red by isabelleronin

BOOK: Chasing Red
by isabelleronin

It's no surprise to us that this story was drawn, it had so many nominations! If you haven't submitted all your suggestions, there's still time to get them in.

Due to all the complaints we've received, we have decided to cut back on the number you need to submit again. Now, you only need to tell us 5 to be eligible. And don't worry, if you've already submitted more than that! For every 5 extra you provide, you get one more entry.

*****

Now onto the Book of the Month!

We really wanted to start BOTM in February because it is the Love of Reading Month! How perfect is that? We have a whole month dedicated to our obsession. 😄

To start is off, we want you to begin reading this story and answer a few questions.

You do not have to comment on the story, or even vote if you don't want to. You can do either, but it's entirely up to you.

*The only thing required by us is to participate in all the discussions and read the entire story before the due date.

Discussion Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about reading?
2. How do you think your life would be different without reading (for pleasure)?
3. What bad reading habit do you have? (Like folding pages, skipping ahead, etc)
4. Is there anything you need when reading? (A certain place, complete silence, certain snack or drink, etc)
5. Thinking back on all the books/stories you love the most, what do you think made you love them so much?

*Please go look at the book before answering the following:

6. Looking at the cover for Chasing Red, what do you think of it? Does it draw you in?
7. After reading the blurb, does it interest you at all?
8. Is this something you would normally choose to read?
9. Have you seen this book before? If so, where did you see it and what did you think when you saw it?
10. Did you already have this story in one of your Reading Lists?