UPDATE 1: Discussion 1 (11/14 - 11/20)

DISCUSSION 1
11/14/2016 to 11/20/2016
Written by: mandoysmoysoy

Favorite Wattpad Romance Books

So we kind of want to get an idea of what kind of romance you like

So we kind of want to get an idea of what kind of romance you like. Whether it be what you like to read here or the theme of it. So here in our first discussion we are going to talk about Romance books on Wattpad.
Please answer inline if you can. If not please number your answers.

1. What is your all time favorite Romance book on Wattpad?

2. If you had to choose five Romance books to discuss and review on Wattpad (yours included) which five would they be?

3. What makes a good Romance on Wattpad?

4. Do you mind reading mature scenes or mature books?

5. How much kissing is too much?

6. And this one is for you darling... What's your thoughts on characters having babies in romance books? Should it be at the end, in the middle, or could it even work at the beginning? (Meaning the two main characters have a baby together not one character having a baby with someone else. ;))

7. I'm a stickler for numbers so bear with me... Why is your ultimate favorite Romance book on Wattpad your favorite?

8. Have you read any Romance books on Wattpad that you didn't like? Why didn't you like it?

9. What is one thing every single Romance book must have in order for you to enjoy it and connect with it?

10. Do you think a Romance book can have a sad ending and still be good?

Please keep in mind the books you answer with here might be added to our Book Of The Month suggestion list.
_______________________________________
Member Tags:
brookeallyson254
ColletteKozuchLepley
ehmain
mandoysmoysoy
MercedesG828
Jemimahlimo