UPDATE 6: Discussion 5 (1/2)

Hey guys! Sorry we missed a week. It's been crazy with the holidays and the Hearties. I hope everyone had a good Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate! :)

Happy New Year!

Even if you don't celebrate the new year at this time, let's pretend for a minute. :) For those of you unfamiliar with our tradition of choosing resolutions, I'll explain.

A new year's resolution is a goal you set to accomplish in the next year. The use is to improve your life in some way, like giving up drinking soda. Most follow it through for a while, but eventually forget or just give up on the plans they made. Others actually accomplish their goal, but most do not. Life gets in the way.

Some typical resolutions:
-Find a hobby
-Get healthy (Drink water, exercise more, lose weight, etc)
-Get organized
-Save money, spend less
-Travel more or to a specific place
-Read more
-Find a better job
-Live life to the fullest
-Quit smoking
-Get out of debt
-Volunteer or donate
-Be less stressed
-Find Love
-Drink less

So as you can see, most are vague and can be difficult to accomplish, however some do really stick to their resolutions and achieve them.

Now it's your turn! :)

1. What is your New Year's Resolution? Or if you don't celebrate, what would you choose?

2. What typical resolution from the list above would you make if you couldn't fail? Like if you were guaranteed to succeed at only one specific thing.

3. Make a writing goal you want to accomplish in the new year. (If you already chose a writing one above, just do a general one here.)

4. What romance related goals do you have for this year? (Either real life or writing/reading. Again, if you listed this above, just give a general one here.)

5. What was your least favorite part of last year? What would you change about 2016?

Just a few reminders/announcements, real quick:
1. Participation is mandatory. Please let us know if for some reason you are unable to contribute this week, otherwise it will be a strike against you.
2. Remember to submit AT LEAST 5 story recommendations EACH month to be eligible after 3 months of membership. You can now submit books by other members, but still not your own.
3. I will be drawing and posting the first BOTM assignment sometime this week since I had several requests to start earlier.
4. Also, please keep submitting your confessions. I have created a new form to submit them through and that will be posted soon. We have posted a new book called We Heart Confessions, so go check it out! :)
5. We changed the name to We Heart Romance so it's less confusing with everything else and more clear about what we are here for. I will update the cover soon. ;)

If you have any questions about any if the above, please let us know.