UPDATE 8: Discussion 7

Hey guys! ehmain here.

How are you doing?
How do you like the group so far?

Just a few announcements:
1. Discussion questions will now last 2 weeks as we gear up for our first Book Of The Month! After this, we will only have one more before the February BOTM!

2. We will continue to have some Romance discussions, but most will be centered about the BOTM we are currently reading.

3. Remember to keep submitting your BOTM suggestions! You may not be entered this month, but your time will be coming soon.

4. You must submit 10 total. Either PM or post on the last discussion. I will be counting sometime this week (hopefully haha) and notifying you if you need more. ;) Oh, and please say who writes them, so I know I have the right story. Some of them have like 50 books with the same name (like mine lol).

5. Several of you have recommended other members, which we initially said not to do, but we're going to drop that rule. Suggest whoever you want! (As long as it's romance, of course.)

******

Okay, discussion!
Tell us what you think about this group. We haven't really gotten started yet, I know, but we are interested to hear your thoughts.

1. What do you like?

2. What would you change if you could?

3. Have you made any lasting friendships?

4. Have you read other members stories?

5. What would you like to see discussed over the next couple of weeks? Topic ideas?