UPDATE 16: BOTM April - Introduction

END DATE: May 10
(Also my daughter's 1st birthday! 😁)

END DATE: May 10(Also my daughter's 1st birthday! 😁)

BOOK: My Not So One Night Stand
by Rebecca-Jade

This story won first place in the Judge's Choice Hearties Award! 🎉🎉

We absolutely loved it and we really hope you guys do too!

❤❤❤

We are really sorry for skipping a month! We've been sick and slightly distracted with some stuff going on, but hopefully we can get back on track. 😉

❤❤❤

Now onto the Book of the Month! To start it off, we want you to check out the story and answer a few questions.

While reading, you do not have to comment on the story, or even vote if you don't want to. You can do either, but it's entirely up to you.

*The only thing required by us is to participate in all the discussions and read the entire story before the due date.

❤❤❤

Discussion Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about reading Romance?
2. How do you think your life would be different without Romance stories?
3. What good reading habit do you have? (Like rereading, remembering details, not bending the spine, not eating or drinking anything, etc)
4. Is there anything you do while reading? (Lay on your back, hug a pillow, smile to yourself, etc)
5. Thinking back on all the books/stories you've read, what is one thing you remember hating/disliking the most?

❤❤❤

*Please go look at the book before answering the following:

6. Looking at the cover, what do you think of it? Does it draw you in?
7. After reading the blurb, does it interest you at all?
8. Is this something you would normally choose to read?
9. Have you seen this book before? If so, where did you see it and what did you think when you saw it?
10. Did you already have this story in one of your Reading Lists?

❤❤❤

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate! We Heart YOU!