UPDATE 7: Discussion 6 (1/11)

Okay guys, it's a little late, but here it is! :) Sorry, my son baptized phone yesterday so I'm stuck trying to figure out how to use my tablet and my baby girl has been puking, so I'm struggling a little to keep up.

I want to address a few things about the BOTM first:
1. Waiting 3 Months: I've has several complaints on the wait period and I just want to explain why we have it real quick so maybe you will understand why this will not be changing. We want the 3 month wait period because this is not a book review club, this is not a place to promote yourself, this is a club to discuss Romance. We are trying to cut back on those people who join for selfish reasons and if you are one of those people, please leave now because we don't even know if your story will ever he selected. This is not the point of the group at all. We want to read and promote good Wattpad Romance. We clearly stated before you joined that you must love Romance, so if you don't, please save everyone some time and just leave. We don't want this to become a place to get promoted, then we will start getting selfish people in here who only care about getting us to read their story. Is this really what you want? And listen, if you guys can't handle this aspect, we will completely remove the chance to have your book entered. We originally started without it and we can go back to just reading Non-members' Romance. We don't want to deal with drama, we are getting sick of all the hate on our Love account. :(

2. Submitting recommendations: I've also had several complaints about this, even from non-members, which is quite confusing to me. So, once again we will explain the reason. This is a club to read and discuss Wattpad Romance. We want stories that you enjoy because maybe we will enjoy them too. We were hoping including your own stories would make it more fun and encourage you to participate more. We made it a requirement because we wanted to get more stories to add to the list since its basically just mine and Mandie's choices. It's called an incentive. The requirement wasn't meant to be a punishment and if you see it as that, maybe you shouldn't be in here. Okay, I'm just gonna make it super simple, if you do not submit at least 10 stories total, then you will not be included in a drawing until you do. Surely you've read at least 10 wattpad romances that you at least mildly tolerated. If you throw a fit that you weren't included, we will stop including members. This is a privilege, please don't ruin it for everyone else. Please, please, please.

3. Starting in February: Another pretty big complaint. So, I was fully planning to start this month, but time got away from me and now it's too late. My life is incredibly busy outside of wattpad and incredibly busy inside of it too now with this project account. I'm sorry guys, just a little longer. I know waiting sucks, but please remember this is a group about love, so please try showing a little patience and consideration. Pretty please. :)

So this isn't a complaint, just an announcement:
With the beginning of the first BOTM fast approaching, we're considering reducing the number of discussions, since everyone will be busy reading and discussing that instead. Maybe even down to once a month, but we're still deciding.

Hopefully that addressed everyone's concerns/complaints. If you have any more, let us know either on here or through the anonymous form.

*****

Alright, down to the discussion now. Just kidding, this isn't really a discussion...

*I want you guys to submit your 10 BOTM suggestions!

Gotcha! :P Now you have no excuse not to do it. ;)