UPDATE 3: Confessions!

Hey guys!

We are adding a new feature to the group for anyone that would like to use it. We hope everyone participates at least once! :)

Ever had something you wanted to get off your chest? Maybe it's related to this group or a confession about Romance that you're afraid to say out loud.

Well now you can! Please use the link at the bottom of the page to access our completely anonymous survey.

You can say anything and we have no way of knowing who you are. When we get the collective survey answers, it just says the text you type not who you are. Like this: (This is an example from the ACTUAL group confessions)

(Just be sure to keep your comment anonymous! Don't name any names of yourself, or other group members!)

We will keep this survey up, so you can access it any time. You can submit as many surveys as you want, there is no limit. We want this to be available at any time and as often as you need.

Your submissions may be posted in the group, just to make everyone feel better about any secrets they may have. If everyone has a problem with this, we can take away this feature but keep in mind nobody will know who it's by and they will only be posted if we believe it benefit the others in the group.

There are several questions, but only the first one is required. All the rest are optional. You can answer all or just one.

Question 1:
You just have to say if you are a member of our Love Club.

Question 2:
You can give a confession about Romance/Love.

Question 3:
You can give a confession about the group.

Question 4:
You can give a confession about any other topic.

Question 5:
You can submit your ideas, complaints, or suggestions about the group.

Link to survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSec5znpPZEufcbWHbTQ4C0gZEaBiZHWKmSsZyJTEzeVM84L-A/viewform

(If you are unable to click on this link, please let us know so we can send it to you directly.)
You can access the link on the profile page at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues accessing the survey

_______________________________________
No advertisements on this page.

Member List:
aggie23FF
brookeallyson254
ColletteKozuchLepley
ehmain
mandoysmoysoy
MercedesG828
Jemimahlimo