Chapter 4

Lilys P.O.V (Natalie)

We are just sitting around with one direction because they heard Alex sing and Simon wants to maybe give her a recorded deal!!!! EEKK I'm so excited. Then I saw her pull up in her moms car. "You know I should really egg my own car" she said "Alex your rich buy your own idiot" I responded "thanks for the self - a - steam boost Lily I see how nice you are." Then she looked at Kori who was laying on the ground pretending to be dead. "No my Kori who let her go into the light? WHY WHY!!" she screeched pretending to cry.

Zayn's P.O.V

The girl was pretending to cry as she screamed about her best friend going into the light. She's weird. She kinda reminds me of Louis. I keep calling her she I should really learn her name. Then Kimberly started to talk "Alex get off of your best friend and pay attention to one direction and simon cowell please" she pleaded "OMG is Li being the responsible one I thought only lily could be like that." Alex giggled. "Hey that's not very nice I can be irresponsible" lily screeched and all the girls laughed "sure" they all said"fine we are leaving Alex stay here with the boys we will be back later" "ok whatever" Finally they left I wanted to talk to Alex alone WAIT what am I saying. "So Alex u sing right" she replied simply with a yeah "Could you sing for us?" Liam asked "sure what do u want me to sing?" "Do you have any of your own songs?" simon questioned "Ah huh" she answered "ok"

Alex's P.O.V

"Ok" simon answered

(A/N I know this is a real song but pretend it's hers ok continue)

"This song is called brave I don't really like singing in front of strangers so yeah." I said

"Ok here goes nothing"

"You can be amazing you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug"

"You can be the outcast or the backslash of somebody's lack of love"

"Or you can start speaking up"

"Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle neath your skin"

"Kept on the inside no sunlight"

"Sometimes a shadow wins"

That's what I did I sang my heart out to one direction and simon cowell. You probably think that couldn't turn someone's life upside down. Well for me it did.