Chapter 30

I looked at the text once at the venue and made sure I was reading it correctly. When we got on the bus i said I was just gonna go to bed cause I was tired when i got in my bunk I read the text over and over again. I can't believe he would say that my mom always said that he was a nice guy and all but hes not. The text was from Adam it said

'Enjoy it while it lasts. Lets face it your only going to have 5 seconds of fame everybodys going to forget you even your friends. Your just gonna be a lonley nobody again. You'll never make it in fame, in life, in marrige, anywhere you won't make it.'

Hes just a fake i have to show my mom. I screen shotted the text and the number/name. The currtian to my bunk opended and there stood a smirking Zayn.

"I knew you weren't sleeping" he said "Oh really how" I giggled "I can read minds" he answered in a joking tone. I busted out laughing and he looked at me like I was insane well I am but still. "Your kinda like Edward from Twilight you know since you read minds and all whats next are you gonna watch me sleep" I said still laughing. He looked at me and laughed "Well if I'm like him then I must be pretty attractive and girls must want to date me and hang me on there walls." I laughed again "Don't they already" "Oh right"

"Stupid" I laughed and he laughed with me then a question came out of his mouth I wasn't expecting.

"Will you be my girlfriend" He said I looked at him and screamed

"yes!" then yawned "now i'm tired so go way and let me sleep" he just laughed and walked away.

I fell asleep thinking about my life and what Adam said was it true?