chapter 9

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to see that no one was up. Perfect I thought, so I did what any normal person would do I made a nice breakfast that contained pancakes, bacon and sausage. Then I got to the good stuff I started my pranks. So what I learned from Lou on the plane was Liam's afraid of spoons, Zayn loves hair products and him self, Niall loves food, and Harry the curls and cats I guess that explains the cats on his door. As for Louis I can ask him for help.

I walked upstairs quietly "Lou" I whispered and shook him a little he just groaned so I started to poke him "Louis I need your help" "This better be good" he said "Oh it is wanna help me with pranks on the boys" He jumped up out of bed "Yes leggo do this shizz" he said and ran out of the room but came back in since he didn't know the plans "Ummm" I laughed "Follow me"

~So many min later~

So basically Liam's room was covered in spoons, All Zayn's mirrors were broken and hair products gone, There was no food for Niall, as for Harry we straitened his curls and shed him of all his cats. Well now I guess your wondering what we did with the breakfast well we put it on each boys nightstand except for Niall, then set alarm clocks and hid everything. The alarm clocks should be going of in about 3,2- " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" now I guess. Then all the boys came down. Niall laughing at them ha for now. They bombarded us with questions like paparazzi. Niall still laughing and then he opened the fridge.

"Where"

"Is"

"All"

"The"

"Food' he said like hyperventilating

"Ok now Harry take a shower your curls will come back"

"Niall your food is in Liam's bedroom, Liam there just spoons, Zayn your hair products are on the balcony." All the boys took of running, well Liam stopped and grabbed a garbage bag first then ran. "Boys food is on your nightstands" Louis called out. We both looked at each other "Great job" we both said than high fived. This is the start of a beautiful friendship.