chapter 8

Alex's P.O.V

"I can't believe I just opened up to them like that on the spot" I screamed into the phone

"Alex calm do-"

"I can't just calm down I just met them. I mean it took me awhile to open up to you guys. Plus just to add to the list of things they probably think I'm pathetic."

"Shut up for 2 second and let your best friend speak." Kori yelled into the phone so I had to pull it away from my ear.

"Now it was only 2 right?" she questioned "Yeah" I mumbled

"Which 2?" "It was Liam and Zayn" So we are at the apartment or flat whatever you want to call it. The plain ride was long and boring, and now I'm talking to Kori.

"Well Liam seems trust worthy" I heard her sigh "but as for Zayn I'm not sure he seems nice but still"

"Thanks but why is there always buts" "Duhhh because everyone has a butt obviously" I busted out laughing at her smart remark. "Oh Kori I miss you" "Aww I miss you too"

"well I have to go, talk to you later?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. "Course. FaceTime" "Yup" I said popping the p. I ended the call and then there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Harry. "Okay Alex listen before you start to yell at me I'm sorry and-" "Harry its fine" I guess he didn't catch what I said because he continued talking. "Like I was saying I don't want you to be mad bec- Wait did you say it was fine" "Yes its fine friends?" I asked a little unsure "of course" he said showing off his smile and dimples. He hugged me and ran out of the room "Bye" I mumbled and shut the door then slid down it.

"Looks like my life got turned upside down well upside down and stressful."   

Harry's P.O.V

I walked actually ran into my room, dove onto my bed and fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.