Chapter 11

Alex's P.O.V

"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH" I ground has I woke up dang I am never eating that much sugar again. Why do I have this gut feeling that I have to do something today. hmm. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. "What to wear what to wear" I whispered to myself while standing in the guest room of the house. I know what your all thinking the guest house what. Well the boys wanted to paint my actual room and it was all a surprise for me so I'm stuck in here. I looked through my closet once more and decided on black skinny jeans, a batman t-shirt, black and white knee high converse, and my batman snapback. I walked over to my jewelry box and looked through it hah found it I pulled out the batman necklace. Wow I like superhero's way to much. I walked in to the bathroom and took a shower, got dressed and put on some light makeup. I also scrunched my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15minlater~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked downstairs and smelled food. "FOOD" I screamed "There would be Alex now girls" I heard  Louis say. Wait they were talking about me. No one ta- oh hey look at those girls. Wait girls what I'm officially confuzzled. "Alex come meet our girlfriends." Liam said "Okayyyy" I said holding it out and talking slowly I walked in to the living room normally whoa that's new. Liam was the first to speak up "This is Sophia" he said pointing to a pretty girl."She's my girlfriend that's Perrie Zayn's girlfriend and that's Elenour Lou's girlfriend." He pointed to all the girls wow um I think I might go cry in the corner and rethink my whole life. "Girls that's Al-" I stopped him "Hi I'm Alex" I said we all smiled "So what are we going to do today" Niall questioned.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm getting food then probably am going to look at my room" I said with a big smile that most likely showed my dimples and moved my bangs out of my eyes.

"NO" I heard 5 voices shriek

"Ok Ok jeez"

"How about us girls go shopping while you guys finish her room" Sophia said "Ya that sounds" good Perrie said

"Wait do I get a say in this" I asked

"Nope" I heard 8 voices

"Hold the phone and back up" I screamed "I am not going to the mall" I said

"Yes you are" the girls said and dragged me to the car. Wow real nice I just got kidnapped!

"Too the mall we go" The girls said

"Woot Woot" I said sarcastically