Chapter 31

It's been 5 months of tour and 5 months since Zayn and I started dating also since I finished more songs, 5 months since I made a album, 5 months filled with nothing but hate and rude comments. 5 months of pretty much anything you could imagine. Its had its ups and its downs like everyday life. Oh and you guys might be wondering what i'm doing at the moment well you see i'm being yelled at by my best friend,and boyfriend. Why? you might ask well they found out about the texts and are upset. Obviously very upset, ther going on and on about how I should hve told them and stuff.

"Guys i'm sorry I didn't tell you ok i'm sorry I didn't tell you everything jeez I didn't think it was that important because I wasn't taking it to heart. I don't care what he says he doesn't mean anything. I hated him to start and now I hate him more than ever. So it really doesn't matter." ok that was all a lie. I did care what he thought I don't know why but i've always cared what people thought. Don't lie kids its not good.

"Ok we forgive you but nextime tell us ok" Kori said

"Ok" I answered and they hugged me. "I have to pee i'll be back" i announced as I walked away.

"Thanks for announcing it" I heard Zayn joke.

When i got in the batroom I took out my phone and read my text it said,

' So your little tour is starting to come to the end. Looks like your fame is coming to an end too. How was it fun, I mean I would assume it was since your ugly face got a boyfriend. How did that happen either he felt sorry or your a rebound. Must suck don't worry you get to come home soon and see your family again. I took good care of them. I was also wondering why you weren't texting me back come on honey I know you want a daddy.' oh thats were I draw the line I texted him back.

' You will never be my dad my dad was a good person your a terrible one. Just leave me alone oh and maybe I won't come home for good. You wanna know why because I was signed to syco records. My fame isn't coming to an end quite yet. I hope I never have to see your face again. I hate you'

I broke down on the bathroom floor and I slept there to lazy and tired to get up.