Chapter 32

I woke up to banging and relized it was coming from the bathroom door. Wait why am I on the bathroom floor. Oh right I'm a dweeb haha. I opened the door to see Niall standig there looking destressed. "Alex I have to pee" he said I laughed and walked away I looked at the clock to see it was 7 pm wow I slept the day away. Zayn came into the living room of the bus and said "Hey babe were going to a party so go get ready." "Ok" I answered. I walked to the bunks and rummaged through my suitcase. I pulled out my Black&white DWEEB crop top, regular skinny jeans with my bright purple beanie, black and purple jordans.

After I put that on I put on makeup and straigtened my hair.

For make up I had silver eyeshadow,thick black eyliner that was winged, My favorite mascara that made your eyelahses really long, and just chapstick. Wow chapstick i'm classy. I looked at Kori to see her in a similar out fit except she had a Black&White Pierce the Veil shirt, with a red beanie and knee high converse. We both looked at eachother and high fived. Were just that cool. Well actually no were not because as we were walking we both fell over thin air onto our faces. We heard laughing and looked up to see Louis and Harry.

"What are you guys doing" Louis asked

"Uh hugging the floor duh what does it look like were doing" I said in a duh tone jeez some people

"Really cause it looked to me like you tripped over thin air"

"Phss what the floor just need love and even if we did it takes skill to do that so ya either way were kind or skillful so back up gosh" I said with sass while pushing past them with Kori we both laughed as the guys just shook there heads. I saw Zayn and skipped up to him he interlaced his fingers with mine and we walked out to go to the party.

I didn't think it was gonna be the type of party it was though. A lot of stuff went down that night it was pretty hectic and heartbreaking.