Chapter 15

Lily's P.O.V (natilie)

We were in the airport going to see Alex I wonder what she will say when she sees us. We also brought a box full of American candies from her mom. we were so excited.

"Flight 249876 to London is now boarding" the intercom thingy said.

"Come on girls we don't want to miss our flight" I said and we boarded and got settled and Kori immediately fell asleep her and Alex are obsessed with sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Plane ride later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The captain wanted me to inform you that we would be landing shortly so please buckle up and thank you for flying with British airlines" the lady said. I woke up Kori and we landed safely on the ground.

"Yes I get to see my sista" Kori said that child needs help her and Alex. We got of the plane and got the address from Simon and told the taxi driver. He drove us there and we got out and I texted Alex

'Come outside' is what it read. We heard the door open and we looked at her. Her blue and green eyes widened and she screamed and jumped on us. The door opened again and we saw 7 worried faces looking at Alex. I was to busy studying 5 of there faces. Okay I never told the girls this but I love One Direction I know they would laugh and probably not want to be friends with me anymore so I never told them. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone talking.

"Hi I'm Louis but you can call me Alex's best friend because none of you can have her haha" he said as he dragged her away

Kori stood up and said "please" then walked up to him slapped him and grabbed Alex. "My savior" she shrieked and jumped on Kori.

"Lets runaway into the sunset and get married " Kori said as she ran away.

Us girls face palmed our friends.

Zayn's P.O.V

Alex was laughing and smiling with those big dimples and that was the moment I knew I liked her. Wait what my girlfriend just broke up with me and I said I liked her what no that's not possible. Is it?

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard her shriek "Lets go to the store and buy paint to paint my room" She said excitedly. We all nodded and got into the limo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At store~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all ran in well Alex bumped into someone and fell on her butt haha. I was about to go help her up but the guy was there before me. "Oh I'm so sorry" he said "Oh no it was my fault" she said as he helped her up "Hi I'm Blake" he said "I'm Alex" she said happily. "Call me sometime" he said and they swapped phones and he walked away and she walked up to me. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her away to find the others I was livid.