chapter 1

you woke up in a dark room that had the smell of blood all around you, you wanted to get up to see what was happening but you were tied to a bed you screamed and yelled for someone to come help you and that might have been the worst idea you ever had once you were done yelling your lungs out you heard footsteps coming towards the door of the room once they got to the room you froze the door opened and you saw the face of the man you had always looked up to but at the same time it wasn't him he was more dark more scary this person just looked at you and smiled the creepiest smile that you have ever seen 

*BEEP BEEP BEEEP* 

"AHHH IM UP " you yelled as you turned off the alarm and got up to change and get ready for school you were a senior in H.S so you got ready and went down stairs too see your little sister  and your mother "Y/N!!!!!"your sister yelled "wassup?" you said "you got this letter in the mail" she said as she handed it to you you opened it and it was just a paper that said see you later kitten signed D you just put it in your bag not to worry your mother "im off to school!" you yelled "BYE BYE BIG SISTER!" "BYE BYE HUN" you left as you walked to school as you were walked you felt yourself being watched so you started walking faster until you felt a hand on your shoulder you turned around and slapped the person it was Thomas your best friend "wow how rude of you" he said grabbing his face "O MY GOODNESS THOMAS IM SOO SORRY" you said hugged him "its fine i deserved it" he said as you both walked to school 

*TIME SKIP TO HOME ROOM*

you and Thomas were sitting in class when the principal walked in and told everyone to stay inside the class cause there was a lock down you were scared and there a was a gun shot and everyone jumped Thomas held you close "OPEN THE DAM DOOR OR ILL KILL  YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" you heard from outside the door "OKAY ill do it just dont kill me " you heard the keys open the door and someone laugh and a snap and the principals body fell in the class with a snapped neck "AHHHH" everyone yelled as people entered the room "HAHAHAHA he actually thought we were gonna spare him hahHAHAH" someone said it sounded like they had an accent "anti shut up before i do what i did to him to you" another person said with a deep voice so the first persons names was anti "WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP MAD AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO " anti yelled. mad? so thats his name okays so there names are anti and mad thats good info for the cops if i make it out of here alive "BOTH of you shut up we have one job and thats to come for the girl now lets do that and get out of here" another guy said his voice wasnt as deep as mads but it was a little deep "yes dark" anti and mad both said so the guys name was dark okay good info "everyone listen up!" dark yelled everyone looked up including me and Thomas "were looking for a girl who goes by the name of ...........y/n now y/n i know your in here and if you dont come out we will kill everyone in this room so come out hun" dark said and everyone looked in my direction i was about to go when someone pulled me back it was Thomas " are you crazy your not going out there you saw what he did to the principal im not gonna let that happen to you" he said "Thomas they will kill everyone its better this way...just take care of my sister and tell her i love her and my mom " you said as you got up and walked away "im y/n what do you want?"you said with a little attitude "dont talk to him like THAT" anti said you could tell it was him because of the accent "anti chill she doesnt know the rules yet" mad said you could tell cause of the voice it was super deep so that means that the another one is dark. Anti was wearing black pants and a blue hooded sweater he had green hair and plugs in his ears he had one blue and and one green but the green eye was all green except the pupil it was blue, Mad was wearing red pants and a black button up shirt and a red tie his hair was black and was covering half of his face but the other half had a mask on which had little wholes for eyes  and a red creepy smile that looked like it was done but a little kid but it was still scary And Dark had black pants on with a black shirt on and a sleeve less red flannel  he had red hair and he looked a little like someone i had seen before they all did i just didnt know where i had seen them "alright daring your coming with us back to our place and we can talk about everything" dark  said "NO SHES NOT I WONT LET YOU TAKE HER SHES MY BESTFRIEND" Thomas said getting up and grabbing you "Thom-NO Y/N I WONT LET THEM TAKE YOU I I LOVE YOU!!!" Thomas said "awe how cute well i dont care  so let her go" dark said walking closer "Thomas go before you get hurt" you said with tears in your eyes "NO IF HIS GUY WANTS YOU HES GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST" he said pushing you behind him "OKAY THEN" dark said "WAIT N-" you were cut off by dark ripping out Thomas's heart you gasped as Thomas fell to the floor and dark held his bloody heart in his hand you saw that and fell to the floor and blacked out........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys starr here i hope you liked the first chapter of the rewritten book if you ave any suggestions please write in the comments anyway this is it for now bye bye