Chapter 12

(Dark's pov) (Before the death of Anti)

Once y/n ran Host tried to go after her. "Hey what do you want with her??" I asked "Oh you don't know?" the most annoying voice in the world said "No Wilford I don't know" I said looking at him annoyed "Well surely you could sense her power? Hmm I guess not well your little girlfriend has a great power one that we could not allow to live." He said "She has no powers you idiot! Now. leave. her. alone." I said with a growl "Oh come on Darkimoo if you won't believe me just ask Mad." he said "Mad?" I said looking at Mad. he sighed " She is the last descendant of one of the most powerful Angels." He said "But wait no I would have felt something." I said I was so confused I should have felt something if shes a angel I'm a demon I should have felt it . "Well its hard to feel it because she has no idea what she is. She must experience something to make her powers show." Mad said "What does she has to experience?" I said "Well angels protect so maybe a sense of protection." "Well I could kill one of you if that helps ." Wilford said. I had just notice Host was gone. " Hey wait where the fuck is Host?" "Its THE Host." we heard and looked down to see The Host laying down on the floor. "The Host is tired and The Host knows all of this already." He said "Tch whatever." I said as I continued talking. "Look Dark we must kill the girl! You think she will love you She is a beautiful angel and you well you're a blood thirsty demon." Wilford said and Anti came "You won't hurt her!" I said as got closer to Wilford. " Well if it isn't the thief! Where's the Girl?" Wilford asked and the host stands up "I'm not telling you shit." anti said "Now now Anti Stop trying to act like the hero! And tell me where this Stupid Girl is!!" Wilford yelled and shoved me away "No..." Anti said. Wilford punched him in the jaw and Anti threw punches back. Until Wilford pinned him and whispered something to Anti. Anti went wide eyes I got up and ran and pinned Wilford down. "Anti GO! Protect Y/N!" I yelled he looked shocked Host was about the jump on Anti when Mad Stopped him "ANTI GO! PLEASE DON"T LET HER GET HURT!" I yelled and Wilford and host both tired to pry themselves away from Mad and I. Anti ran into the forest as Wilford yelled that he would find him. I punched Wilford and Mad was taking care of Host. But Wilford got on top of me and began punching me. Host and Mad were both punching each other. "We could have worked together like the good old days." Wilford said and he pulled out his Gun and pointed it to my head. "go head you and i both know that stupid piece of metal can't kill me." I said "No but it can keep you down long enough so i can kill the girl." he said. When all of a sudden we saw a bright white light beam down and leave an angel wings. Also known as Lightiplier aka my brother. "Light?" I said he looked and me then at Wilford who was on top of me. He shot a light thing at him and it made him fall asleep. He did the same with Host I pushed Wilford off of me and stood up "Thanks." I said "I did it for the girl now lets go this will only keep them down for a couple minutes." "Wait you wanna come?" I said "Well if i didn't why would i have saved you." he said " Right." we began looking everywhere. a couple minutes passed till we had been looking from a least a good 20 minutes "Where the fuck did Anti run off to?" "Language." Light said when he heard a Gun shot. We ran to it took us like 5 minutes once we get there I see Anti with blood everywhere and Wilford passed out I turn to Mad "Do what you must bring back Anti! I'll be back i'm gonna find y/n and the kid. " I said "I'm coming too." Light said As we both ran we heard crying and we ran it got louder we saw a big hollow log we looked inside to see Y/n with Glitch in her arms crying. "y/n! Glitch! Thank goodness you're ok!" i said as i went by her and hugged her and Glitch "An-Anti hes dead. And i thought so were you and Mad I was so scared" she said crying more "Its gonna be ok Mad is with him hes gonna bring him back. Im just so happy that you're ok! I promise i will never leave you like that again" She looked up at me with a smile so did Glitch "you know i never thought i would say this but i missed you guys." i said as i squeezed them both. "Um Dark who is that?" y/n asked And Glitch yelled "UNCLE LIGHT!!"