chapter 11

As he walked away you heard something behind you. When you turned around you saw.................Glitch. " I'm hungry."  he said still not fully awake "oh ok um lets see what we have." you said as you looked in the bags of food all of you brought. You gave him some of Dark's food. and he went to sit down. Anti ran Back but he looked scared. "Anti?'" I said as he ran up to us "RUN." he said as he gave me my bag and gave Glitch his "Anti what happened? Where's Dark?" " we don't have time now RUN!" he said as he grabbed mine and Glitch's hand. we ran and ran "Anti where are we going?" he didn't stop we just kept running "ANTI!" i said as i made him stop "Look I promised Dark i would protect the two of you so that's what I'm gonna do now lets GO!" "bu..but what about Dark and Mad we can't leave them." Glitch said "its gonna be ok Glitch." i said "Anti we are going back for them." i said he looked at me like i was crazy. "NO! You don't know who's over there." he said "The Host." i said "WELL yeah but he brought a friend. I can't fight him y/n I'll die" he said looking really scared "Anti-"Well well well what do we have here? Hello Anti." (this just means he said it in a ultra scary voice)  We turned around and saw a man with a pink mustache? Anti was shaking in fear "Will...Willford." he said  "well who is this beautiful lady?" he said as he walked towards you but Anti grabbed you. "Don't." Anti said "well little anti grew some balls did he?" willford said with a chuckle "Anti don't its ok." you said "i promised to protect you, so Y/n i will always protect you" he said "All how sweet too bad i really don't care" Willford said as he pulled out a small gold gun. i pushed Glitch behind me.  Anti stood in front of us  as he growled "He he oh Anti are you challenging me?" Willford said "if that's what i have to do to make you leave them alone then yes." " you would do that for this weaklings? " he said with a grin "They may be weaklings but they are MY weaklings ."  Anti said and his hands had dark green smoke around them. 

"What a shame."

*BANG*

"ANTI!!!"  I yelled as he falls to the floor with blood leaking from his chest  "how pathetic." Willford said going down to Anti's level "You will never win." Anti said "Oh really?" Willford said with a smirk "yeah.." Anti said as he brings a hand to willford and a Dark green mist blasted him back. willford flew back knocking him out as his head slammed against a tree. "Anti.'" you said as you were about to cry. "go.." he said "no Anti we can't just leave you here." you said "you have to so go now." "But Anti-"GO!.....Pleas...." he said as he became motionless "NOOO ANTI!!!" Glitch yelled as he was gonna try to wake him up but i grabbed him. " No no its ok Glitch we gotta go come on lets go." i said as we both ran into the forest leaving Anti's dead body.  

We gotta find Dark. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Whats gonna happen next? Where are Dark and Mad? Will Willford find you? Find out next chapter but leave in the comments what you think will happen.