Chapter 9

Your pov
You woke up to a sleeping Glitch. Awe he's so cute I thought as I stroke his hair. "You are an odd girl." I turned to see Mad in a chair close to my bed "what the hell? What are you doing in here?" I asked "sitting if it wasn't obvious." He said with a book in his hand "ok but why in my room?" I asked now fully turning to him "oh because I won't be bothered in this room." He stated but once he said that Dark came in. "Hey-Mad what are you doing in here?! OMG are you two ewwwww!! There is a kid in the room." Dark said closing his eyes "you're an idiot." Mad said as he read his book "well then why are you in here?!" Dark said "I was trying to read in a quiet room since Anti is always going into my room but I guess I can't." Mad said as he got up and walked towards the door. "Oh and y/n let's keep what happened last night between us." Mad said and left "what happened last night?!?!" Dark questioned "shut up you're gonna wake Glitch." I whispered "ugh wha..t is go..going on?" Glitch asked sitting up "you woke him up!!" I yelled at Dark "no I didn't Mad and yourself woke him up!" He said back I got a pillow and threw it at his face. And he grabbed it and jumped on top of me "ahhh no get off." He laughed and hit me with the pillow. That's when Glitch got on top of him and was laughing.
(Time skip)
Glitch was downstairs playing tag with Anti and Dark. So I went to the room to get something when I ran into Mad "can we talk." He said we went into my room and shut the door "y/n I need your help." He said "with what?" I asked "I need you to cover for me while I go find Cry." Mad said "you cant go alone what if the person who has him is strong." "Then I have that be stronger." He said "but what if you can't win." "Then I die protecting my brother." He said "Mad no! I won't let you go alone I'll come too!" I said "y/n you're a human if I can't win what makes you think that we can both win." He said looking straight in your eyes "Mad I'm not letting you go alone." You said and he could tell you weren't gonna give up "fine we leave tonight. So pack a bag of the things you need I'll knock on your door once and then we meet in the basement." He said "ok!" You said you were glad he was letting you go he doesn't seem to be the open type but he had opened up to you even if it was just a little.  You began to get your things ready when Glitch came in "y/n where are you going?" He asked "Glitch you're not glitching  anymore." You said "yeah I know Mad gave me this fancy watch with a chip that goes into my skin. So that I can talk well. " he said "well that was nice of him." You said hoping he would forget his questions but he didn't "so where are you going?" He asked "I have to go away for a little but is gonna be ok cause I'm be with Mad." You said sitting him on the bed  "so you're not coming back? You can't leave please.." he said as his eyes began to water "it's gonna be ok I promise I'm coming back and when I do it's gonna be a whole week just to you ok I promise." He just wiped his tears "cross you heart." "Cross my heart." I told him that he couldn't tell Dark or Anti that I was leaving with Mad cause then they wouldn't let me and he just nodded.
(Time skip to the night) 
I was sitting on the bed waiting for the knock Glitch was asleep so that was good I didn't want him to make a big deal and wake up Dark.
*knock*
That was Mad I waited till he was downstairs and then I went I saw him by the basement door. "Let's go." He said and we went to the basement  we got downstairs and it smelled of blood.
*click*
The light turned on and we saw Anti and Dark sitting in chairs by the door we were gonna leave by " where are you two going?"  Anti said  "for a walk." I said "with bags?" Dark questioned "y/n they know." Mad said "but how?" I asked "Glitch." Anti and Dark both said " well I'm going so you can't stop me." Mad said "who said anything about stopping you we wanna help so we're tagging along. Anti said yeah they had three bags packed "why three?" I asked "heyo!!!" Glitch said jumped down the basement stairs "oh no its to dangerous for you to go I can't risk you getting hurt." I said "y/n he's with the king of demons and 2 amazing killers who can protect him more." "Ok let's go!" Glitch said getting excited " if it's this many of us we need to pack food I thought it was just gonna be y/n and I so I didn't pack much food." Mad said "ok so get food and then we leave." Dark said as we all went to get food we all got sleeping bags I got one for Glitch and the guys got there's. We left the house and magically appeared in the forest. We all walked for hours. Glitch had fell asleep so Dark had him on his back. I thought that was nice of him to do that.  "Hey Dark thanks for holding Glitch." You said "of course anything for yo-I mean him." He said you began to get tired and almost tripped a couple of times "hey I can carry you if you want?" Dark said "no it's ok I'm fine." I said but you felt him grab onto your hand. "Honey you need sleep." He said "hey guys let's step up camp here we're all pretty tired." Dark said "ok" Mad and Anti both said. We all set up camp I put Glitch to bed and I went to use the bathroom when started hearing something "turn back. Turn back. Turn back." You looked around but saw no one "hello?" I looked around "you're gonna die. You're gonna die. Leave. Run. Hide." I looked around "show your self what do you want." I looked around "LEAVE!" You heard and you were pulled by you hair back. "AH!"
Dark pov
I was setting up a fire around the camp site when I heard y/n yell in the distance
"Y/n? Hey Mad have you seen y/n?"
"Last time I saw her she was gonna go take a leak."
"LET GO! HELP!!!"
"Y/N!!!!!!" I said as I ran out to the woods
"Y/N!!!!" Mad and I both yelled
"DARK HELP ME!"
"Y/n?" I saw this guy he had y/n by the hair and had a knife to her throat. Once we got close I saw who it was it was.....
/////////////////////////////////