Chapter 6

(So In this book some of the ipliers are kids yeah I just like this idea sorry if you don't like it)

You woke up to the feeling of being
watched. You quickly sat up and looked around you saw someone in the corner. "Who are you? Show yourself!" You said "o.ook but do..don't y...yell." The person said he sounded like a little boy. "Ok I won't but come out." You said a little boy who had a black shirt on and black pants came out his hair was a mess and he was a little pale. I looked at him "umm hi what's your name?" I asked he looked up at me shocked " y...y..your not scared of m..e" he asked " well no I mean I don't know you to be scared of you. How about I start my name is y/n. What's yours?" You said sitting crisscrossed on the bed. "M..my name is Gl...itch." He said looking down "Glitch that's a cool name." You said "so glitch what are you doing here?" You asked " a...a man dropped me off my creat..or could..n't take care of me anymore so he thought Dar...kk could." He explained. " ok well let's go see Dark" you said you walked out him and went to Darks room "hey dark are you awake?" You asked knocking on the door "come in baby your always welcome in my bed~" he said you opened it and walked in he was laying on the bed shirtless facing you "hey baby~" he said with a smirk "why does he call you ba..by when your not a b..b..baby?" Glitch asked "who's that? Dark said with a confused face "oh so.rry I'm Gl..itch!" He said as he jumped out from behind you. Dark yelled and covered his chest. "He showed up in my room." You said as you went over and sat in Dark's bed.
(Time skip)
"So your telling me we have a kid now?" Anti asked looking at Glitch "yep" dark and I said " well fuck he's gonna eat my sweets!" Anti said as he ran to hide his sweets. You looked at Glitch and he had the biggest smile on his face this is gonna be fun you said to yourself.
--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the slow updates but I'm trying my hardest to find time I'll try to update soon and also tell me what you think about kid Glitch. -Starr