chapter 3

((((NOTE I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS ART I AM JUST USING IT IN MY BOOK AND I AM USING THIS DESCRIPTION OF SAM BUT THIS SAM IS NOT MINE ALL RIGHTS GO TO CARTOONJUNKIE1))))))))))))

You woke up at the sound of knocking at the door. You got up and went downstairs you were still half asleep so you open the door to  see a blurry  green tank "hello?" you said  "hi oh im sorry i must have the wrong house' the tank said "depends who your looking for" you said "im looking for Antisepticeye" the tank said "oh that guy yeah he lives here please come in" you said "thank you and did Antisepticeye kidnap  you im so sorry" he said "no actually Darkiplier is the one who took me"you said "AAANNNNNNTTTTIIIIIIII!!!!!!" you yelled "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU WHORE" he yelled back "YOU HAVE A VISITOR!" you yelled "ARIGHT IM COMING!" he said "Whats with all the fuckin yelling i wanna fuckin sleep!" dark said coming down the stairs "GOOD MORNING DARK!!" you yelled just to make him upset "shut up your so fuckin loud" dark said covering your mouth with his hand "and what the fuck are you doing here Sam?" Dark said talking to the tank I guess his name was Sam "I came to see Anti" Sam said "y/n what did you-" Anti stopped talking when he saw Sam "hey buddy!" Sam said "he-hey Sam what are you doing here?" Anti said as he sounded a bit scared "I came to do a job and I think you may know what that is" Sam said "Sam please I just need a little more time please!" Anti said now begging " I'm sorry Anti but it has to be done"....................
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been active I've been really busy and I jnwo this is short but I will try to write a lot more in the new year and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL