chapter 4

"I'm sorry Anti but it has to be done" Sam said "Ugh ill be good just please don't" Anti said backing up "Dark I think I may need your help again" Sam said looking at Anti still "Alright... Anti buddy come on you know you need to take your meds" Dark said walking towards him "NO! Fuck you Dark you don't know what those drugs do to me they make my mind hurt and I cant think  I wont take them and you can't make me!!" Anti said "Anti just get your ass over here!" Dark said getting mad "NO! And To Make sure you wont hurt me" Anti said as he grabbed you and teleported away. When you opened your eyes you were in a forest "What the fuck why did you do that??" you asked Anti " I'm sorry but if I didn't take you Dark would have tried to stop me" Anti said sitting down "Anti what exactly is Sam trying to give you?" you asked "its my medicine I've been taking it for like a year now but I hate it. Its to help Jack since I am him he gets headaches and he starts to throw up"Anti said "Then why don't you take it?" You asked sitting across from him on the floor "It does stuff to me too. Have you ever felt like you didn't have control of your own mind like you were lifeless like you couldn't do anything to help yourself that's how I feel whenever I have to get this shot" Anti said looking down "Does Dark know this?" you asked "I Doubt it Sam doesn't tell us anything." Anti said "Well Well look who I found. You know your guys are bad at hide and seek." Mad said as he stood by a tree "We weren't playing so we can't be bad at it" you said back "well anyway I'm here to bring both of you back to the house" Mad said walking towards you guys. You looked at Anti he looked scared "Wait no! Mad tell Dark and Sam if they want us to come get us them self." you told Mad "What the hell! do you think I have a death wish. Dark will kill me if I don't come back with you." Mad said "WELL I"M NOT GOING" You said "UGH  fine but if I get hurt I'm coming after you" Mad said as he left "Y/n what are you doing Dark will get mad at you?" Anti questioned "I don't care I'm not gonna let Sam hurt you anymore" you said "Now lets go Mad is gonna bring them here so that gives us time we need to hide you" You said "Hide me why?' Anti said "Because I have a plan now go and I'll call you when you need to come out so don't go far" you said Anti nodded and left and in good time because they were here.......

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY WHATS UP GUYS I'M BACK AND I WILL BE UPDATING SOON SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE COMMENTS!!! BYE