Chapter 7

You woke up to see Glitch asleep next to you. You slowly got up to go make breakfast and felt arms around you "hello beautiful." Dark said as he put his head on your shoulder "let me go I have to make food." You said pushing off you didn't hate Dark but you also don't like him much I mean he did kidnap you killed your best friend I wasn't gonna like him that easily. You heard crying upstairs and ran up there with Dark right behind you. You saw Glitch on the bed crying and shaking in his sleep "Glitch! Wake up it's ok I'm here." You said as he woke up and he hugged you and cried. " what's wrong honey what happened?" You asked hugging him and rocking him " I had a...a dream a ba..d man he took me and he was hurting m..me and he wouldn't stop." He cried more "no shhhh it's ok I'm here and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you I promise." You said he looked at you with tears in his eye "cross your heart." He said "cross my heart." And you just hugged each other as Dark stood there just watch you guys. "Glitch what did this guy look like?" Dark asked "he lo...looked like creator." He said "who's creator?" Dark asked "th...the creator of all Mr.Mark." He said now sitting on the bed alone "great" dark said as he rolled his eyes "That's big help kid." Dark said being mean "shut up Dark he's just a boy!" You said "whatever." Dark said as he went downstairs "don't mind him ok he's just mean" you said as you and Glitch were still sitting on the bed. And you began to think who would want to hurt this little boy and why?
--------------------------------------------------