Chapter 8

(Warning this chapter gets really violent read at your own risk)

           Your pov
You were watching a movie with Glitch when you heard the door slam open. You and Glitch turned around to see Anti and Mad dragging in two people as blood was coming out of them. "Guys what the hell!" You yelled "oh I didn't think you were home y/n" Dark said walking in behind them. "Where in the bloody hell would I be I'm not allowed to leave!?" You shot at him. Dark just rolled his eyes "well we'll be downstairs don't go down there unless you're gonna help." He said and he walked towards the basement door. "Oh and y/n be a doll and clean the floor." He said as he went downstairs. "Wer...were those p...people dead??" Glitch asked as he sat there next to you. "Not yet." You heard when your turned to the side you saw Mad sitting there with an apple in his hand "when did you get here? And don't say that." You snapped at Mad he just chuckled and ate his apple. "Y/n a...are they go...gonna die??" Glitch said looking sad and scared "no of course not." You said trying to calm him down. "You're right y/n." Mad said "see what did I tell you." You said with a smile looking at Glitch. "They're gonna die horribly." Mad said Glitch got scared and ran to the room "Glitch!" You said "Mad what the hell.?? He's just a kid." You said as you got up to check on Glitch. "Yeah so was I." Mad said to himself as he looked at the apple. 
           Mad's pov
(Flash back)
"Dad? Mom where are you?" I said walking around our home "they're gone little boy and now you're coming with us." I heard as a bag went over my head
"Stop what are you doing to me?!" I said as I kick and scream
"Why does your face look like you're mad are you mad little boy is it cause I killed your mommy and daddy? Haha" the guy said as I was tied to a chair. He untied me and threw me in a cage with a light shining on top I looked to the floor to see a knife. And they threw another little girl in with me but she was tied up "kill her." He said "n.no! She didn't do anything." I yelled as I threw the knife on the floor "either you kill her or we kill him and he sure is a crier he just won't stop crying I wonder how much he will cry when I kill him." "Brother!" I said as I ran up to the gate "kill her!" The guy said again "no I can't it's not right!!" I yelled as I closed my eyes "fine then." He said as he pulled out a knife and cut my brothers arm "AH!" He yelled "NO! Stop!.....please stop" I said as I was on my knees "I'll kill her just stop hurting him." I said "good. Do it." I grabbed the knife and walked up to the girl "please don't hurt please."she said as she cried "I'm sorry." I said as I stabbed her repeatedly even after she was dead I keep stabbing her and I don't know why "AHHHH is this what you wanted??! IS IT??!" I yelled at the man.
After that we became his slave I would kill for him but every time we did something wrong he would hit us well me I would never let him hit my brother. He renamed us my name became Mad and my brothers was Cry. I became stronger and stronger over time and I began to enjoy killing like if it was meant for me Cry hated it he wouldn't do it instead he was in charge of cleaning. One day I came back and I had just killed a whole family when I heard yelling and crying so I went to our room (which was the basement) and that man was hurting my brother I ran up to him and grabbed him and pushed him off. "Stay away from him!" I yelled "you stupid little boy get out of the way!" He yelled "no!" I was only 15 Cry was 17 but I was determined on protecting him. The man ran at me and knocked me to the floor with him on top of me I was trying to fight him off he had a knife and he sliced at my face and cut right in the middle of my face it was a line straight across going from the top right for my face to the bottom left. "AHH UGH!!!" I yelled and cried as blood dripping down my face. I laid there as he got up and went to my brother as he was about to hurt him. I ran up to the guy and tackled him I grabbed his knife a held if up and I was on top of him. "Jesus kid your a monster!" He yelled "I know." I said as I stabbed him in his face repeatedly until you couldn't even recognize it as a face. "Stop brother stop." Cry said trying to stop me. He got me off and looked at me. "Why would you do that? That's not who you are!"Cry said "are you stupid of course it is. I'm a monster! I always have been but now I even look like one." I said as I sat there with blood everywhere "here let me help you." Cry said "No! Just go you still have a chance. You can still get help." I said "Im not leaving you you're my brother!" Cry said "no you're "brother" died the minute I pick up that knife." 
(Flash back over)
I sat there on the couch.  " I'm a monster." I said as I got up and went to my room.

     Your pov
I was going downstairs to get a snack for Glitch when I heard Mad "I'm a monster." He said and got up and went to his room. I kept thinking about that why would he say that about him self I mean he said it as if he was hurt. I wonder how he got that big scar on his face. I was I the kitchen and Dark walked in "hey. Where's Mad?" He asked "in his room wait Dark speaking of Mad can I ask you something?" I asked "sure what?" He said "how did Mad get the scar on his face "um this guy cut his face. He's never told me how" He said " I was protecting my brother." We turned to see Mad "what?" Dark and I both said
(Time skip to Mad telling you the story)
" so I left and never looked back I wondered around met this witch who showed me the tricks I know today and after that that's when I met Dark. And he brought me in and he looked out for me and we became brothers." Mad said finishing his story.  "Wow Mad I'm so sorry." I said "don't be I could have changed but I didn't because I liked watching people suffer so In a way this guy didn't do anything to me that wasn't already bound to happen. I like killing. It's who I am." Mad said with a straight face I went to my room to find Glitch sound asleep so I went to sleep to.

    Mad's pov
Mad save me please Mad please save me!
"CRY!"   I yelled as I woke up in sweat I was shaking and in tears "cry......cry where are you?" I said as I was rocking in place with my eyes closed trying to find Cry again. I was crying and I didn't even know I was saying cry out loud. Y/n came running in "Mad are you ok?" She asked as she sat on the bed "no... I'm not." I said shaking in tears and she hugged me why would hug me imma monster. But something inside me hugged her back "i need to find him y/n he's hurt I need to save him." I said "ok it's ok just try to calm down ok" she said as he rubbed my back
"I'm coming Cry."
//////////////////////////////////
Hey I'm back so now we know mad's story and he has to go on an adventure to find cry what will happen. Who knows...... OH wait I know what happens but you won't till the next chapter. (Oh and don't worry anti's story will be coming soon)