Chapter 13

//////LAST CHAPTER\\\\\\\

"Um Dark who is that?" 

"UNCLE LIGHT!!" 

///////////////////////////////

YOUR POV

"Hello Glitch." Light said in a clam voice. "I missed you!!" Glitch said as he runs and hugs him. Then you feel someone grab your hand you look to see its Dark's hand. "Hello I'm Lightiplier but most call me Light." The white haired man said "Oh..I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you." "Oh I know who you are....um I mean sorry that sounded creepy." Light said blushing a little. "We should go find Mad and Anti." Dark said he looked a little upset. We walked out into the forest "So Light are you and Dark brothers or something?" you asked "well we're not we are are just different forms of one person, but i'd like to consider him like a brother. seeing as we basically grew up together." he replied as he smiled I will admit he had a cute smile. I hadn't realized I was staring till I felt someone grab my hand, It was Glitch. "y/n I gotta pee!" Glitch said "oh um ok." you said "ill take him I kinda gotta go to." Light said "Oh Um Thanks." Now it was you and Dark. "sooo?" you said "Do you like Light?" Dark asked "Huh?" "Light, do you like him?" "I mean he seems like a nice person-" "But do you like him?" "If you mean in that way, well no I don't even know him." "You didn't know me." "Yeah, and who said I liked you." you said "Oh shut up you fuckin love me you want me baby admit it." "Ok yeah I want you to stop being a perv!" you said "wait Dark's being a perv again?" you turned to see Anti tears filled your eyes "ANTI!" You yelled as you grabbed him into a big hug. "Oi! Don't crush me!" He said as he hugged you back "Why don't I get hugs like that?" Dark asked "Because you didn't die!" You said "Yeah Darkimoo I died!" Anti said "Call me Darkimoo again and I'll make sure you stay dead." Dark threatened "I kinda like the name Darkimoo." You said with a giggle Dark just growled. Finally Light and Glitch returned "Mad you might want to see this." Light said as we all followed him. Anti had Glitch on his back just in case we had to make a run for it. We came upon a same cabin Light opened the door and dust blew out. We coughed as we walk inside we see a down in the corner. "Mad you might want to go open it." Light said. Mad went to open the door to reveal a man huddled up in the corner. But once he heard the door  open his head shot up and he held a knife. "Stop ri-right there or I will hurt you. The odd thing thing was he looked like Mad, but what Mad said next explained why.

"Cry?"

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

HEY YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONGGGG TIME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! BYEEEEEEE