Chapter 3~ Food

Alex's P.O.V

    I followed Sebastian to the kitchen while Aleah is staying in the office with Ciel.

   Mmhh knowning her she is going to pull a 'stupid'. Oh well.

   We turned again and there it was, the almighty kitchen. Rushing ahead of the group, I ran straight for the doors and threw them open.

   " Really, Alex you couldn't wait for us," Hannah said as she entered the kitchen doors.

   " Whoa this kitchen is the biggest kitchen I've ever seen," Tori commented as she enter with Reagan beside her.

  Reagan immediately said," Tori stop being a uncultured swine."

   As soon as she said those words Tori kicked her hard.

   " Thats gotta hurt," I said as I rummaged through the cabinets.

  " HANNAH HELP ME TORI IS GOING TO KILL ME!" Reagan shouted at the top of her lungs with Tori hitting her repeatedly.

   " Guys stop," Hannah said from her seat in the corner.

   I looked about the kitchen and realized that Sebastian is not here.

   Oh no...

   " Ummm... Guys where is Sebastian?" I asked.

   " Well I don't know," Reagan said.

   " Hey guys, I think I found him," Tori said from outside the door.

   When did she get there?

   We walked out the doors and saw Tori pointing at a open door.  So being the smart people we are we entered the room and saw it was the dinning hall.

  " Whoa," we all said as we took in the sight before us.

   It was a fully decked out table with all sorts of food and...

   Is that a tower of wine glasses?

  " This is so cool, we should eat all of it," Reagan said as she took a step towards the food.

   " My ladies I suggest you take a seat, the young master and your friend will be down shortly," He said as he gave a slight bow.

  " Sure, come on guys lets sit," I said as I picked a seat.

   Shortly following, Reagan, Hannah, and Tori sat in some of the seats.

  " Sooo.... What now?" Reagan asked," Whats taking them so long?"

  " The young master and your friend decided to play chess." Sebastian responed.

   " Really? Who do you think is winning?" I ask.

  " I would say the young master," Sebastian said.

  " Well I say Aleah will win," Hannah replied.

  " Well lets make a bet on who will win," Tori suggested.

  " Nahh thats too much work," I said.

   " Would you like me to bring them down?" Sebastian asked

   " Yes please," We all replied.

   "Ok I will go fetch them," Sebastian said as he gave a short bow and took his leave.

  Well isn't that something.

Sebastian P.O.V

  I wonder what's taking the young master so long to beat that girl. He should have been finished a while back.

  I ventured around the corner and up the flight of stairs to the lord's office.

   I opened the door and saw the young master and the 'guest' still playing chess.

   " Check," The master said,

   " Nope sorry it won't be that easy," Aleah said as she moved a piece.

   The young master got a scowl look on his face and looked up," I can't believe I'm losing to a girl."

   " Hey thats mean," She said as she slumped into her chair with a pout on her face.

   Deciding to interrupt the game I announce my presence," Young master supper is ready,"

   " Ok Sebastian," He said then looked back at Aleah and said," We will finish this later,"

   " Yes we will and I will beat your butt ( Hahaha I just typed butt again) ," She said with such confidence.

   With those finial words, I lead the young master and Aleah to the dinning hall where all of the others are at.

   Something is defiantly wrong with these girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Sooooo hows this short chapter. Tell me any comments you have in it or anything.

   Also the story plot of the show is about to start and yes Im following the guide lines of the show not the manga. So deal with it.

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘