Chapter 6~ Me Flamethrower

Alex's P.O.V

   BORRRREEEEDDDD. The only entertainment in this whole 'anime' universe is Aleah and Reagan getting yelled at.

  Mmmhh.... Wait a second this is Black Butler, that means Bard and Bard has a flamethrower.

   I am soo going to steal it, but who am I going to bring along to help?

    Not Aleah and Reagan they are being yelled at and not Tori she looks like she is in one of her 'moods', so that leaves Hannah.

    I can't wait.

  Thrid Person P.O.V ( Brought to you by Ciel's underwear)

   Alex had gotten a smirk on her face and decided to put her plan to action.

    She causally switched sits so she was beside Hannah. From there she whispered to Hannah," Do you want to go steal a flamethrower?"

   " Isn't that the thought process that got those two into trouble," Hannah said.

   " I'll find you the library and I'll make sure to find you some oranges in the kitchen," Alex bargain.

   " Deal," Hannah said immediately.

    With that one word, Alex felt very cocky.

    She lend over and whispered to Hannah the plan.

    'Wow,' Hannah thought, she really thought this threw,' she must really want that flamethrower.'

   So following the plan, they both got up and just walk through the door. But before they closed the door fully the dooe they looked back on the other people.

    Ciel was standing beside Sebastian and was scolding Aleah and Reagan for their idioticy, but they weren't listen condidering that they were silently talkingto each other with movement.

     But what no one noticed was that Tori was following the two on a quest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Time skip ( Brought to you by Reagan's mangos)

    Alex, Hannah, and the secretly hidden Tori wandered through the doors of the kitchen.

Hannah's P.O.V ;)

     I walked into the kitchen with Alex and looked around. It was a big kitchen, but thats not much of a surpise. There was half made food on the counter and in the corner is what we came for, the flamethrower.

   I walk over to it and lift it up and called over to Alex," Hey I found it, now what?"

    " Hand it over so I can cook some meat," Alex said with her hand held out for it.

    " Is that really why you guys snuck out?" Tori asked.

    " Yeaaaaa..... WAIT, Tori what are you doing here?" Alex said spontaneously.

   " I got bored," She said with a shrugged." Now lets put this sucker to work."

    " Ok lets do IT," Alex shouted.

   She took the flamethrower off my hands and stated it up. Omce she was sure it was able to be used she aimed it at some uncooked meat and and fired (YA GET IT FIRED HUH).

     Fire spouted from the the flamethrower and engulfed the meat, buring it in the process.

   " Smooth moves Alex," Tori said.

   " Yea you might of wanted to throw that out the window," Aleah said.

   " It's not th.... WHEN DID YOU GET HERE," She shout at Aleah," WEREN'T YOU BEING SCOLDED,"

   " Meh..." Is all she said.

   Urghhh who else is going to show unannounced, probably Reagan.

   " CAN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE!" Reagan screamed as she jumped Aleah

   " MEHHHHH," She screamed back.

    " URGHHH," She screamed back.

    " Guest should be not be yelling and not allowed in the kitchen." Sebastian said with a creepy smile.

    " Yes Sir," Aleah and Reagan said obediently.

    " Now Young Master is waiting for complete answers, so lets make our way there." Sebastian said.

    And right when the show was getting good....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but I really have to pee and I am too lazy :( . Also my battery is dying.

   Plz check out my Friend and Mine's Youtube channel we do random things and the last video was called

   Pasta Away~ Featuring Tori Waite

    You should go watch it and stuff.

   Urggg I have to peeeeee sooo bad I should probably stop typing.

Love the Queen of Unicorns😝😘