Chapter 12~ Angry Friends

Third P.O.V ( Brought to you by Mey~Rin's Glasses)

     "Hey Sebastian is this really okay?" Bard asked as he sliced some meat.

     " Yes," Sebastian said.

      "Sebastiaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"  Mey-Rin shouted as she ran down the hall," I got it."

       Mey-Rin ran down the hall but before she got completely down the hall she tripped. All the boxes she was holding went flying everywhere. But before everything could fall to the ground, Sebastian used his demonic speed to catch all of the flying boxes and Mey-Rin.

      " You are...How many times have I told you not to run inside the mansion," Sebastian scolded Mey-Rin while holding three boxes on one hand and the last box on his foot, Mey-Rin was being helded with his other hand.

       "S-s-s-s-sorry, my glasses are broken from before so I couldn't see very well..." Mey-Rin stuttered out.

         With a flick of his foot, the box went flying up and landed on the pile of boxes on his hand.

       " But with this, the leading actor need not worry," Sebastian said.

     " Sebastiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!" Finny said as he held up a small package," I brought gravel and the other things you mentioned at the gardening store!"

        "... Is that so? Good work. I will do the final touches then." Sebastian said," After this, please leave things to me and all of you please rest."

        Sebastian put on one of his creepy smiles and said," And please, sincerely act like adults,act like adults."

       " He said it twice." Bard whispered to the others," Speaking of adults, where is the newbies?"

        " I have sent them to their room so they can get rested for the arrival of our guest." Sebastian said.

           Tori's P.O.V ( Brought to u by Alex's Nose)

       " WHERE THE HECK IS ALEAH!!" Reagan shouted.

       " I don't know." I replied.

      " It's weird cause Sebastian sent all of us to our room to keep us out of the way." Alex said as she flopped on the bed.

      "  Maybe we should go and try to find Aleah for ourselves," Hannah said.

     " But wasn't she with Ciel last time we saw her?" Alex asked.

     " So what we need to find Aleah is a plan," Reagan said.

     " So that means one of us should go up to Ciel's Office and say we have instructions from Sebastian to bring Aleah to our room." I said.

    " Sounds good but who should?"  Reagan asked us.

      Alex stood up on the bed and said," I volunteer Hannah as tribute."

     " I guess I do too," I said.

     " May the odds be ever in your favor," Reagan said as she moved over to Hannah.

      All three of us walked over to Hannah and dragged her towards the door.

      " Long live the king," Alex said as we pushed her out of the room.

     " REALLY!" Hannah exclaimed from the other side of the door.

     " I hope she lives," Alex said.

     " Yea cause Aleah would hurt us if we hurt her 'Waifu'" Reagan said.

    " Well we will see in a few when Hannah brings back Aleah," I said as I layed on the bed.

       Hannah's P.O.V. ( Brought to u by Ciel's Eyepatch)

           I cannot believe that they just threw me out of the room. Arggg I guess I'll go and fetch Aleah.