Chapter 14~ Aleah Found

Alex's P.O.V ( brought to u by Sparkles)

       I hate the town.... I hate Ciel... And most importantly I hate this dresses...

   I understand that I'm a maid and all of that good stuff but that doesn't mean that I have to wear a dress.

   Let's see where I am, ohh yes thats right. I am outside of a cane maker thingy shop.

     He he he the reason we are here is because Finny broke Ciel's cane. Serves him right for letting my friend drop out of a window.

    " ..ex....Alex... ALEX," Reagan chanted at me.

   " WHAT!" I screamed back.

    " We are on the move and you seem to be in la la land." Reagan stated.

    " Yea she's right, what were thinking about?" Hannah asked.

   " That short midget has let our idiot of a friend jump out of HIS window and now he is going to pay," I said with a evil smirk.

   " Now how am I going to pay?" Ciel asked from behind me.

   " Mwhahahhaha," I laughed evilly.

   " Ohh how scary," Ciel said," You got me quaking in my shoes."

    He turns back to Sebastian to continue what they were talking about.

   " Anyway, that strength of Finny is a menace, I mean how could someone accidentally break a cane," Ciel said with a sigh.

  Now over to Finny at The Mansion ( Brought to u by "It's a Cat")

    With a twist of his hand Finny sent a tree to the ground.

   " Oh no, Sebastian is going to punish(😏) me for this," Finny said with fright," And I promised the Young Master I'd watch that movie with him."

      "Hmmmm... W-who are y..."

   Back over to Ciel and The Idiots ( Brought to you by 2 personalizes)

      " It's so nice to be... Home?" Hannah started to say.

     The whole group started to examined the mansion when they noticed it looks like a four year old was in charge of decorating.

     " What the hell happened to my mansion?" Ciel demanded.

   Out walked Finny, Meyrin, and Bard covered in frills and to top it off, a bonnet.

    " Young Master.." They started but was cut off by a shriek.

   " CCCCIIIIEEEEELLLL," A young, blomd girl yelled as she glomped Ciel.

    " E-Elizabeth?" Ciel questioned," Does grandmother know your here?"

   " No not really," Elizabeth said with a grin.

    Ciel sighed and asked Elizabeth," What are you doing here Elizabeth?"

   " Lets through a ball Ciel." Elizabeth said," And I told you to call me Lizzy."

   Time skip (brought to you by Puns) 😈

   " THAT WAS AWFUL," Reagan yelled at the top of her lungs," WHO WEARS PINK DRESSES!?"

    " I understand you pain fam," I comforted her.

    " Who even invented Pink it's disgusting," Tori said with a disgusted face.

   Time skip ( brought to you by Cheese Bananas)

    Third P.O.V
      Ciel has decided to find more on the murders around London so he decided to go to this " Undertaker".

     Ciel, Sebastian and the group all went to go to the Undertaker. The entered the place and see coffins and a odd skeleton in the corner.

    " BOI," Reagan said.

    " I'M HOME!" Hannah shouted.

    " Shut up you buffons," Ciel demanded.

   " Fu fu fu," A noise was heard.

    A strange looking man arose from a coffin with dog treat in mouth.

    " Well isn't it the tiny Phantomhive and girls out of their own universe." The man said.

    " Undertaker, I came for some information." Ciel said.

    " Well Ciel is here for information, I'm here for another reason." Alex said," Have you seen our best friend?"

   " Fu fu fu of course I have go in the back room and wait for me," Undertaker said with one of his creepy grins.

   " Ok, lets go guys." Alex said as lead all of them in the room and closed the door behind them.

    " Fu fu fu fu it would be best if you just forgot that you saw them," he said," If you forget about them then the information is all your."

    " Deal." Ciel and Sebastian said at the same time.

Reagan P.O.V ( brought to you by aglets)

   We entered the room and see that its decorated for a funeral and there is a single coffin in the middle of the room surrounded by flowers.

     I walked over to the coffin and open.

    " OH MY GOD!" I shouted.

     Inside was Aleah's dead, rotting body.

  " How could this happened." Alex muttered to herself.

    " To think she was the first to go," The Undertaker said.

   " Why did you do this?" Tori asked," Aleah and I might not have gotten along alot but she never deserved this."

    " Simple. Because all of you don't belong here." Undertaker explained," I can clearly tell by her soul that she isn't from here and so are you. So to stop you guys from destroying my universe."

   " But-" Alex started but was cut off.

    " Don't worry," The Undertaker said," You'll be with her soon."

     With a blink of an eye, Undertaker sliced Hannah acrossed her chest. Her body dropes to the ground covered in blood. Her eyes had a dead stare.

   He moved on to Alex as she tried to confront him but he over powered her quickly and he did two quick slices. All of a sudden blood spurred out of the wound.

    He lifts his headed up and rushed over to Tori and slit her throat. Her body hit the floor with blood spurted out everywhere.

   He walked over to me and raised his scythe up.

     " Whelp," I said as I watched the blade come down.

    All of a sudden everything as black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   THEY ALL DIED BUT DON'T WORRY THAT ISN'T THE END OF THOSE BEST FRIENDS.

  THEY R LIKE COCKROACHES, THEY NEVER DIE

  Love the Queen of Unicorns 😘