Chapter 11~ The Visitor

Sebastian's P.O.V

         Ah yes, the first to do is pick and polish matching table ware, from glasses to platters. The silverware must be without a single spot, like a mirror. The tablecloth is to be new and without a stain.

       Young Master's favorite Silver Sterling roses must have the rotten flowers trimmed. Once the porches weeds have been pulled, the lawn's green stature is arranged like velvet.

     A vital point of hospitality is the dinner having the best ingredients. The beef is, of course, is something to be fussed over like the vegetables and rice. The salt and pepper and is something picked out directly from the extravagant market.

      THIS IS THE PHANTOMHIVE HOSPITALITY!!!!!

    'Ding'

     During such a busy time, the young master is... I wonder what it is.

  Third P.O.V ( Brought to you by Alex's big toe)

     Around the corner the servents plus there help looked defeated.

    " I can't believe we screwed up already." Bard said.

     " Yes you guys did," Tori said.

     " But don't worry we still can do better, lets go and try to fix our mistakes." Alex optimistically said.

    " ye." Hannah said.

     " LET GO DO THIS," Alex shouted.

Meanwhile with Sebastian...

     "Did you need something?" Sebastian asked.

      " I am hungry and would like something sweet, like a parfait." Ciel said.

     " I can't do that, young master. If I do that there will be left overs." Sebastian said.

      " Thats fine, just make some." Ciel said.

      " No." Is all Sebastian said.

     He turned around and left the office.

Little time skip over to The Servents and Help.... ( Brought to you by Hannah's nose)

      " And... How did this happen," Sebation said as he pointed to the destroyed areas.

      " Well it was taking to long for the meat to cook so I used my flamethrower." Bard said.

      " I brought out the dishes and guest tea set and crashed into the shelf on the pushcart." Meyrin said sadly.

     " I was weeding the garden and I was using the weed killer and there was a tear in the hose that killed them all." Finny glumly said.

     " He he he suckers," Reagan said.

     " And what did you do," Sebastian demanded.

    " I was trying to reach the top shelf, I'm kinda short if you haven't notice, so I stood on a couple of shelfs and it kinda broke the most of the shelfs," Reagan said.

    " You all should follow Tanaka~sans example and set a little mire like a adu-" said as he looked over at Tanaka and noticed the tea cup he was holding.

    He grabbed the tea cup and looked over at the servents and said," This is what we are going to to, so do everything exactly as I tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Sorry for the long wait and everything, but I am almost there at the point I know where this arc will take place.

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘🔥